November 2013 Roll Call

Sweet Melissa

It may be early, but I'm already looking forward to it. We're in the midst of planning our wedding at the Swan and will be staying 11/2-11/16 at Old Key West for our honeymoon! I'm excited not only to be returning to the Most Magical Place on Earth, but to be going for such a special occasion that we get to share with our closest friends and family.

So, give me the details! Who's booked, or even tentatively planning for November 2013? Do you go early in the month for the Food & Wine Festival or later for the holiday happenings? Where will you be staying?

THE LIST:

October 29-November 12: redpill101 (Port Orleans Riverside)
October 29-November 19: karl75 (Old Key West)
October 31-November 13: caslers
November 1-10: DisneyDebNJ (Wilderness Lodge)
November 2-16: Sweet Melissa & Pugmalion1 (OKW/Dolphin/Kidani)
November 3-10: geodon34 (AKL)
November 5-20: Longers (Riverside)
November 6-10: cinderellafan6 (Pop Century)
November 6-12: tinkgrl1685 (Riverside)
November 6-15: drujaz (AKL)
November 7-11: mickeymatt (Riverside)
November 7-13: KappleB2 (Saratoga Springs)
November 9-15: SmoothWhiskey (Coronado Springs)
November 9-17: stillgoofy
November 9-17: danzkat (Riverside)
November 10-17: worldtraveler (Old Key West)
November 10-17: Born&BredDisney (Coronado Springs)
November 11-15: KB LUVS MGM (Boardwalk)
November 11-21: kasey1988 (French Quarter)
November 12-17: stevehousse (All- Star Movies)
November 14-18: ratherbeinwdw (Art of Animation)
November 14-23: Trotsky (Villas at Wilderness Lodge)
November 15-23: SteveAZee (Old Key West)
November 15-24: wdwdude1 (AKL/Grand Floridian)
November 15-22: Cindee75 (Riverside)
November 20-23: Minthorne (Saratoga Springs)
November 20-December 3: jlsHouston (Wilderness Lodge/Dolphin)
November 21-December 5: Tomorrowland Tom (Coronado Springs)
November 22-30: wdwmomof3 (Coronado Springs)
November 23-December 3: 75disney (Coronado Springs)
November 23-30: Lisalyn (Off site)
November 25-29: floridagirl03 (Shades of Green)
November 25-30: DisneyKnowItAll (Beach Club)
November 26-December 1: vitani88 (Jambo House)
November 28-December 7: momofnine (Grand Floridian)
November 29-December 8: Foolish Mortal (Riverside)
November 30-?: Graham9
November 30-December 2: emcclay (Art of Animation)

Last edited:

wdwmomof3

I'm a little late to join, but I will be there Nov 22-30th at Coronado Springs resort. It's our first time staying there and I'm nervous but excited at the same time. We normally stay at POR but my daughter is going to be joining a group of cheerleaders & dancers to perform in the parade on thanksgiving day at MK, and they are all staying at CSR.

I'm getting excited!! We are only 23 days away from checking in. :D

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Loved CSR, I had a room in the Cabana section and thought it was a perfect distant from the bus stop, the big ppol, the quiet pool, the laundry and the food court! We are headed there over thanksgiving too! How exciting about your daughter in the Thanksgiving parade!

Yay!! I'm glad that you love CSR! I have watched videos and read up about it and from what I see I believe we will love it too! I put in a request for the Cabana section so hopefully that is where we will be. I just don't want to be to far away from the area that she will be practicing at.

Yes, we are excited for her. She made All American Cheerleader at cheer camp this summer at the beach so we were proud of her. She will be my one and only child to ever be in a Disney parade, so I may tear up seeing her dance down Main Street. :p I can't wait!

Are you going to decorate your room window? I'm thinking about doing it myself. My family thinks I'm nuts but I believe it would be fun!! :D

Maybe we could meet to say hello too!

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

Ahh... we always put some disney characters or something on the window ledge of our room if we have one.. I didn't decorate last year when we were at WDW over Thanksgiving we didn't have a window, we had a balcony stayed at the POLY. When we were at CSR it was Easter, beautiful time of the year there with all the plants... had all kinds of eggs and such on our window and characters on the ledge!

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Ahh... we always put some disney characters or something on the window ledge of our room if we have one.. I didn't decorate last year when we were at WDW over Thanksgiving we didn't have a window, we had a balcony stayed at the POLY. When we were at CSR it was Easter, beautiful time of the year there with all the plants... had all kinds of eggs and such on our window and characters on the ledge!

I'm not sure what we will do yet. I'll come up with something.

I have always wanted to stay at the Poly. Maybe one of these days! :greedy:

Do you have any tips for the week of Thanksgiving?

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

I hope @redpill101 and @karl75 are enjoying their trips so far. To @caslers, who arrives tomorrow, safe travels. Same to @DisneyDebNJ if we don't talk before Friday.

I'm leaving Saturday and won't be able to update the list on the front page regularly. I hope all of you have a happy Halloween and wonderful vacations!
Melissa, sending my best to you and your fiance! May you both be blessed with many decades of happiness, good health and good fortune!!!! xoxo

Upvote 0

Club Cooloholic

Me and my brood will be there on Nov20th! Still a little on the fence as to POFQ where we have stayed before or going for a standard at AKL...currently tilting to the point of fallling off the fence onto the AKL side lol!

Upvote 0

karl75

I hope @redpill101 and @karl75 are enjoying their trips so far. To @caslers, who arrives tomorrow, safe travels. Same to @DisneyDebNJ if we don't talk before Friday.

I'm leaving Saturday and won't be able to update the list on the front page regularly. I hope all of you have a happy Halloween and wonderful vacations!

We are all having a blast thanks two days in and we are all high on Disney. Kids don't know that they going to mnsshp tonight, gonna be fun.
All the best for your wedding and may all your Disney wishes come true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

Original Poster
We are all having a blast thanks two days in and we are all high on Disney. Kids don't know that they going to mvmcp tonight, gonna be fun.
All the best for your wedding and may all your Disney wishes come true.
That is so cool! I hope your kids enjoy the party tonight. Thank you for your well wishes. We'll be in the air by this time tomorrow!

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

Hey I think this is your last sleep before WDW
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!!
Can't wait to see your wedding pictures!

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

I'm not sure what we will do yet. I'll come up with something.

I have always wanted to stay at the Poly. Maybe one of these days! :greedy:

Do you have any tips for the week of Thanksgiving?

I hate to say not really:( but I still feel so ignorant about the attractions and activities at WDW...I feel like every time I go I spend a lot of time repeating the things I have found I really enjoy....sometimes I do not discover something until I am gone and on this board reading about others adventures and advice!:rolleyes:
I would definitely enjoy the property at CSR, honestly the grounds are really beautiful in the spring, I imagine early winter with the holiday decorations will just enhance that.
I would make a point to go to the GF and visit the Gingerbread shop and get some pictures taken in the lobby..just stunning.
I heard there is snowfall at HS when they turn on the Osbourne lites each night and I would definitely at least catch that once!
Spend some time at Epcot they have Christmas around the World and the Candlelight Processional, it is on my list this trip too.
Just enjoy the holiday among the MAGIC with loved ones, that should be really special your daughter a part of the parade!

Upvote 0

stevehousse

We r down to single digits! Just a few more hours and we will be at 8 days!!! I can't believe how fast this trip actually came up. It seems like yesterday we were still over 100 days...and a special "good luck" to everyone wih their MBs!!! My fingers are crossed that we won't have any troubles...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom