November 2013 Roll Call

Sweet Melissa

It may be early, but I'm already looking forward to it. We're in the midst of planning our wedding at the Swan and will be staying 11/2-11/16 at Old Key West for our honeymoon! I'm excited not only to be returning to the Most Magical Place on Earth, but to be going for such a special occasion that we get to share with our closest friends and family.

So, give me the details! Who's booked, or even tentatively planning for November 2013? Do you go early in the month for the Food & Wine Festival or later for the holiday happenings? Where will you be staying?

THE LIST:

October 29-November 12: redpill101 (Port Orleans Riverside)
October 29-November 19: karl75 (Old Key West)
October 31-November 13: caslers
November 1-10: DisneyDebNJ (Wilderness Lodge)
November 2-16: Sweet Melissa & Pugmalion1 (OKW/Dolphin/Kidani)
November 3-10: geodon34 (AKL)
November 5-20: Longers (Riverside)
November 6-10: cinderellafan6 (Pop Century)
November 6-12: tinkgrl1685 (Riverside)
November 6-15: drujaz (AKL)
November 7-11: mickeymatt (Riverside)
November 7-13: KappleB2 (Saratoga Springs)
November 9-15: SmoothWhiskey (Coronado Springs)
November 9-17: stillgoofy
November 9-17: danzkat (Riverside)
November 10-17: worldtraveler (Old Key West)
November 10-17: Born&BredDisney (Coronado Springs)
November 11-15: KB LUVS MGM (Boardwalk)
November 11-21: kasey1988 (French Quarter)
November 12-17: stevehousse (All- Star Movies)
November 14-18: ratherbeinwdw (Art of Animation)
November 14-23: Trotsky (Villas at Wilderness Lodge)
November 15-23: SteveAZee (Old Key West)
November 15-24: wdwdude1 (AKL/Grand Floridian)
November 15-22: Cindee75 (Riverside)
November 20-23: Minthorne (Saratoga Springs)
November 20-December 3: jlsHouston (Wilderness Lodge/Dolphin)
November 21-December 5: Tomorrowland Tom (Coronado Springs)
November 22-30: wdwmomof3 (Coronado Springs)
November 23-December 3: 75disney (Coronado Springs)
November 23-30: Lisalyn (Off site)
November 25-29: floridagirl03 (Shades of Green)
November 25-30: DisneyKnowItAll (Beach Club)
November 26-December 1: vitani88 (Jambo House)
November 28-December 7: momofnine (Grand Floridian)
November 29-December 8: Foolish Mortal (Riverside)
November 30-?: Graham9
November 30-December 2: emcclay (Art of Animation)

Last edited:

DisneyDebNJ

It may be early, but I'm already looking forward to it. We're in the midst of planning our wedding at the Swan and will be staying 11/2-11/16 at the Boardwalk! I'm excited not only to be returning to the Most Magical Place on Earth, but to be going for such a special occasion that we get to share with our closest friends and family.

So, give me the details! Who's booked, or even tentatively planning for November 2013? Do you go early in the month for the Food & Wine Festival or later for the holiday happenings? Where will you be staying?

How exciting!!!!!!! Will be there Nov 1 - 10 at WL. We go every year, normally week of October or week after. We love Disney in the fall :)

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

Original Poster
Late October/early November is "our" time too, Deb. We were very specific in setting the wedding date so that the honeymoon and subsequent anniversary trips would fall during that time period, and specifically during Food & Wine. Plus, "Remember, remember the 5th of November" assures that we'll never forget our anniversary date.

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

Original Poster
We decided to cancel the room at the Inn and rent DVC instead. Today opened our 7-month window and the only studio villas available are at Old Key West. I'm a little bummed we won't be staying in the Epcot area, but it's a huge savings.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

Late October/early November is "our" time too, Deb. We were very specific in setting the wedding date so that the honeymoon and subsequent anniversary trips would fall during that time period, and specifically during Food & Wine. Plus, "Remember, remember the 5th of November" assures that we'll never forget our anniversary date.
Love it!!!!! Every couple I see during our trip with Bride and Groom ears on, I'll yell MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Upvote 0

kasey1988

We will be there in November! The 11-21, we haven't booked at resort yet, most likely pofq, but we are hoping for a great deal so we can do a split stay between pofq and wilderness lodge :)

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

11/24 - 11/30 - POP (more than likely) LOVE this time of the year! Not overly hot albeit crowded but it's all in how you plan it. Looking forward to lots of fun, some new experiences (the NEW Test Track and Little Mermaid rides...) in addition to another FAN tabulous! meal at Be Our Guest!! 236 and counting:D

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

Original Poster
We will be at POR November 15-22. So excited about all of the great weather talk. November in Ontario holds the risk of snow some times. Hoping for great weather because I know we'll for sure have good times.

Even if it's cool for central FL, it will feel balmy compared to home! Our only worry is whether the weather at home cooperates. I'd be so disappointed if our flight out was grounded due to an early winter storm.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom