November 2012 Roll Call

fredtom

My DW and I will be there Oct. 20 to Nov. 4... Staying at VWL and BWV. The only thing left to do is wait 141 days!

"An Adventurer's life is best! :lol:

Upvote 0

karl75

We will be there nov 1st - 15th. First time on the dining plan and first time stopping at old key west. 150 days to go.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

JCtheparrothead

We'll be there from the 24th to December 15th. Port Orleans (24th), Beach Club (25th-Dec1) Bonnett Creek (1st Through 15th). Longest vacation i will probably ever take.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Sg52flt

November roll call 2012

Will be there the 23rd till dec 1st. Bring mother in law for her first vist. Our family's second and we love it. Staying at the new art of annamation cars suit. Can't wait

Upvote 0

sjames

Will be there from Nov 19th thru to Dec 3rd staying at Caribbean Beach. This is our 3rd trip and first time visiting at Christmas. Also booked to go to the Christmas Party, and seeing Cirque too this time, ADR's almost all done apart from a couple of Epcot restaurants and CP. Just counting down the days now!

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

French Quarter is really pretty at Christmastime too! I love the Mardi Gras-style decorations. The year we were there for Christmas decorations, there were cute Princess and the Frog ornaments on the trees too. It's a great tie-in for that resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom