November 2009 Role Call

Hey guys thought I'd start the thread for those of us going in November. We'll be staying at POP from Nov.12-18 with MVMCP on the 17th :xmas: And it can't get here soon enough!

SMRT-1Michael

We will be there from November 24th-29th (5 nights) staying at Bay Lake Tower at Contemporary. Candlelight on the 27th (Package at Les Chefs de France)

One Bedroom MK view.

Cooking Thanksgiving in our room!
Take a look at my ADR's on another thread I created in Restuarant section.

83 more days!

Then in Dec, one week after we get back from BLT, were at BWV for 3 more nights that very next weekend, MVMCP on the 4th

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:
The Best Time to go to WDW!!

Upvote 0
Will be there 10/30-11/5
Taking my wife's whole side of the family, 12 of us in all. Couple first-timers. It has been really exciting the last couple of weeks having discussions about what we are going to do.

Can't wait for Spectromagic, by far my favorite!!!!!

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
21st - 26th somewhere on Disney :lookaroun 26th - 30th Hard Rock Hotel
30th - 7th somewhere different on Disney, but not whats in my sig. :drevil:

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
We recently had to change our travel dates from the third week in December to Thanksgiving Week. I'm not crazy about the switch due to the change in crowd levels, but I'm sure I manage considering where I'll be. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Woo hoooooo

November 21 - 28 at POP - me and my 11 year old daughter....Osborne Lights and Mickey / Minnie......48 days and counting!!!:xmas::xmas::xmas::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kristilovesdw

Original Poster
39 days! Can't believe it's finally in the 30's! Super excited about MVMCP on the 17th :xmas: Hoping for cooler weather and crossing my fingers SM opens a few days early...

Upvote 0

scout68

Only 27 days to go until the wheels on the bus (ford excursion) go round and round and round and round (1,200 miles one way)! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom