November 2009 Role Call

Hey guys thought I'd start the thread for those of us going in November. We'll be staying at POP from Nov.12-18 with MVMCP on the 17th :xmas: And it can't get here soon enough!

Kristilovesdw

Original Poster
YaY!! A November thread! :sohappy:

We will be there November 6th -15th Pop with Free Dining thanks to the pin we received! :D

We got Free Dining too! We got it last year around the same time and was hoping to get it again this year so as soon as I got the pin I booked our trip :D Now if only the Disney site would get the Nov. calendar up, I could make our dinner ressies!

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

We got Free Dining too! We got it last year around the same time and was hoping to get it again this year so as soon as I got the pin I booked our trip :D Now if only the Disney site would have get the Nov. calendar up, I could make our dinner ressies!

We usually go in August with Free Dining but had to cancel so I was super thrilled to get the pin.. I booked within the hour when I got it! I am with ya on the hours we know where we want to eat it is just a matter of figuring out what days.

Have a great trip! :wave:

Upvote 0
Nov. 13th-20th again for us!!!!Also got the free dining pin. Krystal I think I remember you from this thread last year. Hope its not quite so cold this time around!

Upvote 0
Going on 30/10 for 16 days, form the UK, taking in the Halloween and xmas party for the first time.

Can not wait 96 days and counting, All star Music this year for us!

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Yahoo!

My daughter and I are staying at POP November 21 - 28th! Thanksgiving at Disney World is AWESOME! You get the ambiance of the holiday spirit, Osborne Lights AND all the fun of the parks all in one so yeah!:ROFLOL::wave::sohappy:

Trying out the Spirit of Aloha Luau on Tuesday evening and spending Thanksgiving with Chip and Dale at the Garden Grill in Epcot - Linds will just LOVE that! And as a special treat....having breakfast for Cinderella's Royal Table the Saturday morning we leave...can't wait!:slurp:

Of course doing some other ADR's during the trip like one of my faves Sci Fi Drive In....not for the food so much but for the atmosphere...Liberty Tree Tavern just because I haven't been in over 25 years, and Teppan Edo.

Upvote 0

PoohBear119

DH and I will be staying at OKW fron Nov. 5-8 for the last weekend of the Food and Wine Festival. We are taking his youngest brother as an early birthday present (hopefully). 101 days to go!

Upvote 0

luvlifeinfl

My daughter and I are staying at POP November 21 - 28th! Thanksgiving at Disney World is AWESOME! You get the ambiance of the holiday spirit, Osborne Lights AND all the fun of the parks all in one so yeah!:ROFLOL::wave::sohappy:

Trying out the Spirit of Aloha Luau on Tuesday evening and spending Thanksgiving with Chip and Dale at the Garden Grill in Epcot - Linds will just LOVE that! And as a special treat....having breakfast for Cinderella's Royal Table the Saturday morning we leave...can't wait!:slurp:

Of course doing some other ADR's during the trip like one of my faves Sci Fi Drive In....not for the food so much but for the atmosphere...Liberty Tree Tavern just because I haven't been in over 25 years, and Teppan Edo.

You are going to be there the same time as us. The only thing is we are staying till the 30.

We have done the Spirit of Aloha, loved the food.

So you have been in the parks on Thanskgiving day? I thought they would be a mad house?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom