Nothing coming in 2010?

djkidkaz

Original Poster
So is there nothing coming at all in 2010 besides refurbs? Last year we got small things like Kim Possible in Epcot and Characters in Flight, but I don't even see small scale items this year. :shrug:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There may be minor entertainment changes in the MK, aside from that nope. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

The MK beautification project is classed as 2010s major. There are other things in the the pipeline but I don`t believe you`ll see much evidence of them this year.

jt04

There may be minor entertainment changes in the MK, aside from that nope. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

The MK beautification project is classed as 2010s major. There are other things in the the pipeline but I don`t believe you`ll see much evidence of them this year.

No wonder the discounting is ongoing with no end in sight.

jedimaster1227

Lets see if I can put your mind at ease...

• The start of the Fantasyland Expansion
  • The closure of Star Tours to make way for Star Tours II
  • Continued work on Disney's Hollywood Studios, including the Backlot Tour, the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids play area and more of Pixar Place
  • New additions to the Toy Story Mania programming (holiday updates, Toy Story 3 tie-ins, etc...)
  • Continued beautification of Epcot
  • New pizzeria in Epcot
  • Revamped Mexican quick service to replacing Cantina de San Angel
  • New kennels completed by end of 2010
  • Tomorrowland Terrace Refurbishment
  • Continued expansion and updating of Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor script/options
  • Continued (progessing) work on Jungle Cruise
  • New Innoventions attraction
  • New Walt Disney World sponsor in Stanley Construction
  • Plus there are still many of the things that remain up in the air, like Captain EO among others.

Mouse Detective

• Continued work on Disney's Hollywood Studios, including the Backlot Tour, the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids play area and more of Pixar Place
  • New additions to the Toy Story Mania programming (holiday updates, Toy Story 3 tie-ins, etc...)
  • New pizzeria in Epcot
  • Plus there are still many of the things that remain up in the air, like Captain EO among others.
Like the O/P said, nothing coming in 2010.

Exprcoofto

• New pizzeria in Epcot

Can you elaborate???

jedimaster1227 already did :wave:

Hobnail Boot

Nothing? There are certainly things coming. Anything to get excited about? Nope. Any attractions? Nope. But there is certainly not "nothing".
I must be sad then, because I'm very excited about the pizzeria. :slurp: I can eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and amidnight snack so I guess that's not surprising.

Even though we aren't getting any new attractions this year, I have to admit that I would much rather have this maintenance renaissance. The parks are in desperate need of attention and the past few years have been a step in the right direction. Other than the pizzeria, I'm excited about seeing the holiday games for Toy Story Mania finally coming. I'm curious though, is the Tomorrowland Terrace dropping the noodle options during the refurb?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom