Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

MagicHappens1971

image.jpeg

I took this picture this afternoon and the edge of the scrim looks like they're starting to take it down, but in all honesty it's probably just falling lol
If the waterfall section is open now, maybe the scrim is coming down soon?

seabreezept813

Do any of the kids here actually remember the days of queuing in line for something like this instead of the palava it's become?
I miss the old Fastpass system because if you didn't mind doing a lot of extra running around (which I never do because I need to burn off calories from that Disney food) you could really work the system. I think the new system is too communist, everyone gets the same amount by sitting on their home computer lol. MyMagic did work excellent for us on my wedding trip though because Pop Century guests were able to "test" bands while the old Fastpasses were still accessible. I don't think we'll ever luck out like that again.

JohnWD

I miss the old Fastpass system because if you didn't mind doing a lot of extra running around (which I never do because I need to burn off calories from that Disney food) you could really work the system. I think the new system is too communist, everyone gets the same amount by sitting on their home computer lol. MyMagic did work excellent for us on my wedding trip though because Pop Century guests were able to "test" bands while the old Fastpasses were still accessible. I don't think we'll ever luck out like that again.
I certainly worked the old system too and we came out way better than 90% (or more) of the other guests. But even though, I felt that it was unfair to the other guests, particularly for foreign travelers and first timers. We can work it a little bit now by stacking fast passes early so we can choose a new one after we use the original 3. I still feel sorry for the people in the fast pass kiosk line - they are the ones also in the 2 hour standby lines.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I certainly worked the old system too and we came out way better than 90% (or more) of the other guests. But even though, I felt that it was unfair to the other guests, particularly for foreign travelers and first timers. We can work it a little bit now by stacking fast passes early so we can choose a new one after we use the original 3. I still feel sorry for the people in the fast pass kiosk line - they are the ones also in the 2 hour standby lines.
Those people who didnt work Legacy to its full potential are still no better off. Legacy was extremely simple and if they couldnt master that system, they are not going to master FP+ either. A guest probly averages 3-4 FP+ selections per day. No more than they would have averaged w/ Legacy.

tirian

Those people who didnt work Legacy to its full potential are still no better off. Legacy was extremely simple and if they couldnt master that system, they are not going to master FP+ either. A guest probly averages 3-4 FP+ selections per day. No more than they would have averaged w/ Legacy.
I agree: in retrospect, the old system was much more fair and openly available, whereas the FP+ requires a deep level of WDW knowledge and advanced planning.

Old FP: Are you aware of FP? Did you arrive early enough to snag one? Pick up another when the time frame expires.

New FP+: Have you been before? What are your favorite rides? Do you realize Monsters Inc. is less important than the Jungle Cruise? Did you book your must-have attractions 60 days in advance? Are you staying at a Disney resort, thereby opening all your dining reservations at once and helping you schedule FPs? Did you link your magic band to your ticket? Did you stack your first 3 FPs at the beginning of the day? Are your favorite attractions still available that day? Did you accept an approximate plan on the My Disney Experience website, then customize it to match your 180-day dining reservations? When you're in the parks, are you comfortable waiting in Standby for attractions that don't need FP, but were incorporated into the system to spread out crowd flow? Is your smartphone fully charged? Do you have a backup battery? Do you realize if you've already ridden an E-ticket and want to return later, you'll have to refresh the app a few times for it to reappear because the computer system sees you've already "experienced" it?

If you don't have a deep knowledge of the attractions and their popularity, as well as each park's layout, FP+ is overwhelming.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
If they were done, walls would be down. I'm guessing there is still more work to be done. Yellow portion and roof do not fit in the theme as is. I'm giving them the benefit of doubt on this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom