Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

Cesar R M

Happens all the time. Don't know where everyone got this sudden revisionist history about deadlines. I know people have rivers of light on their mind.... But sheez lets have some perspective
I think the point is that is happening way too constantly now.
some epic failures (like ROL), overbloated funds, and constant delays.

Yes but the overall trend of things this year hasn't been good. Their track record is getting worse along with their construction timelines and cost
And its not like they are doing better/bigger attractions anyway. (at least not int he Haunted Mansion or Splash caliber). We will have to see how Pandora goes.
The only real good amazing thing right now seems to be Pirates at Shangai.

Mike S

I think the point is that is happening way too constantly now.
some epic failures (like ROL), overbloated funds, and constant delays.

And its not like they are doing better/bigger attractions anyway. (at least not int he Haunted Mansion or Splash caliber). We will have to see how Pandora goes.
The only real good amazing thing right now seems to be Pirates at Shangai.
Hong Kong's Mystic Manor as well.

Daveeeeed

Frozen is going to fall under the Crush's Coaster syndrome with capacity. I waited the line for Crush's Coaster, and let me tell you it is super high from opening until park closing. On the bright side though, hopefully it'll be a decent d-dicket, and not like Mermaid. Time will tell!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Frozen is going to fall under the Crush's Coaster syndrome with capacity. I waited the line for Crush's Coaster, and let me tell you it is super high from opening until park closing. On the bright side though, hopefully it'll be a decent d-dicket, and not like Mermaid. Time will tell!
Crush was flawed when WDI bought the single load as opposed to duel load.

FEA is just flawed.

MagicHappens1971

Is the structure set up in a way that they could run 2 rooms of A&E with the third room being a different character? i.e. could they have a separate queue in some way for two different M&Gs?
They probably could put Olaf & Kristoff in if they wanted to. I know there's been a lot of people who want to meet Kristoff. I'm also kinda surprised Hans never got a park character.

doctornick

I think the major need is for A&E....

At this point in time, sure. But, while I expect A&E to maintain significant popularity indefinitely (much like many of the Disney princesses do), the demand will likely get to a point where 2 rooms is sufficient. I was just curious if, at that point, the configuration of the queue and rooms would allow for a different M&G in the same building (something like Olaf and/or Kristoff or even a "visiting princess" setup for someone who doesn't fit elsewhere in Epcot (maybe Pocahontas or Tiana).

YodaMan

Hans is pretty despised, though (and not in a "love to hate" sort of way like with the other Disney villains, I mean straight-up HATRED). I think bringing Hans to the park would be a bad idea.

I more or less agree. I think he'd be fine in a show or a parade, but a meet and greet would be challenging. This has been brought up on the forum before, but it would be hard to establish the attitude of the character. Most of these characters meet in an "idealized" scenario based on the whole of their films (like how Rapunzel still has long blonde hair but refers to Flynn as Eugene or how Ariel still has fins), but it would be really hard to have Hans toe that line of being a "sweet prince" that acts kind to young girls dressed as Anna and being a "dastardly villain" along the lines of Gaston.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom