Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

MOM2FOUR

My family was at Epcot yesterday and my girls did the meet and greet at the new Norway location. As you can see from the video, it's very lovely. We had no wait, but you wouldn't know it was open. Having seen the princesses at the MK meet and greet, it's much more appropriately themed. The MK background was very sterile, nothing to indicate Frozen. I was glad we got to see it, still disappointed we didn't get to try the new ride.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I have. It is visually OFFENENSIVE and just plain ugly. Thanks.

And it's not just the color. Why is that a building with wooden siding thrown up against a stone castle? It doesn't make sense visually. It's a jarring transition. There's no segue or subtlety from one texture to another. It has the appearance of just being thrown up. Now the main entrance and the building facade to the right look very nice. But that's because they blend with the castle behind and with each other. The wooden siding does not blend with either.

You really should do some research... This is painful to read

flynnibus

Premium Member
If this is true heads should roll. Why Disney can't do any project right and on time these days is baffling. Issues can pop up yes but just like RoL you don't wait to discover it and make a call days before it opens

Happens all the time. Don't know where everyone got this sudden revisionist history about deadlines. I know people have rivers of light on their mind.... But sheez lets have some perspective

A foolish mortal

Notice the soundtrack to The Little Mermaid playing.
They play the princess soundtrack from the restaurant (Princess Dining) in the morning in the whole pavilion because of the breakfast at Akershus. When the rest of world showcase opens they play the regular Norwegian music loop :)

flynnibus

Premium Member
Yes but the overall trend of things this year hasn't been good. Their track record is getting worse along with their construction timelines and cost

Like what? Can you list out things from this year besides RoL that are more than just a week or so off target? Or even within a week?

I'm genuinely curious what people are thinking..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom