Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
f1879502.jpg

diddy_mouse

I would volunteer for the sit-in!

They can't take away a club I've always wanted to go to! A pox on the development of a new restaurant-thingy in its place! :fork:

Slipknot

billybluenose said:
Yes, I think you are very confused. The art store isn't open yet and there is no recording studio.
-Billy

Actually you are wrong about the recording studio. You can record a video or a CD. Interesting that you spend so much time there and say there isn't one, yet I've only really been there for one whole day (DTD) and I've seen it. Unless of course it is closed and that is what you meant...

On a side note, if AC does close (highly doubtful IMHO), I am so going to hijack a flatbed truck and take fingers home with me!!!!!! :drevil:

Woody13

MouseMadness said:
:lol: Rob, Thrawn, and Master Yoda chained together... nice :lol:

I'd pay too... it can be a "Save Adventurer's Club" fundraiser :king:
We need to hold them to this if the rumor pans out. I've got the chains and the locks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Woody13 said:
We need to hold them to this if the rumor pans out. I've got the chains and the locks!
I will. I am a man of my word. Besides I have never been arrested before and at least this way I'll get my 15 minuets of fame.

Number_6

LSUxStitch

Debbie said:
how 'bout adding Pat O'Briens and the Cats Meow (since Bourbon Street is kinda slow right now)?

They already have a Pat O's at City Walk. Cat's Meow on the other hand is an awsome Idea....I think PI needs a karaoke bar. :)

Ducky_Love

billybluenose said:
Yes, I think you are very confused. The art store isn't open yet and there is no recording studio.

-Billy

You mean the art store that closed forever ago and now houses water massage machines?? :confused: And um, I'm pretty sure the recording studio was open tonight.

Slipknot

Debbie

LSUxStitch said:
They already have a Pat O's at City Walk. Cat's Meow on the other hand is an awsome Idea....I think PI needs a karaoke bar. :)

Is City Walk Church Street or is it at Universal? That's why I have never known about Pat O's there because I don't venture from Walt Disney World! Now, the Cat's Meow would be cool.....I betcha right now there are probably 5 people in line to get up on stage instead of 50 people in the French Quarter. And I'm thinking the Dungeon must be kinda dead right now, as well as Chris Owens.

GoofyFreek

Church Street is in downtown Orlando on Orange Blossom Trail (OBT) where all the other local clubs are located. Pat O'Brians is located in City Walk which is attached to US.

PhotoDave219

Hey Chicken Little, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.....

.... I continue to have well placed sources that have nothing happening to AC & CW. Everything else tho, is fair game. AC wont be touched, that's constantly rented out for special events... brings in a boatload of $$$ for the company.

And IMO..... bring on that wrecking ball ..... :D

Rob, thanks for adding to the hysteria.... and for this, i shall make fun of you at 7:30 AM. :lol:

PhotoDave219

Slade said:
Funny how billy says there is not one when he spends so much time there...:brick: :hammer:

..... Ducky is right on this one. The art store is now a massage place and the music store is still there.

Of course, the old memorabilia store inside PI is now a POTC store.... Arrrgh. (I need a pirate smiley!)

bgraham34

I think Disney should just go back to the way it was. Close it down and let people party on the streets between the clubs. Bring in some sweet bands to perform and make money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom