No Tortuga Restaurant After All?

darthjohnny

Original Poster
Would this replace Pirata y el Perico or be built in the Adventureland Verrandah or just be a completely new construction?

Well, current rumors are that the restaurant will go in the Veranda restaurant. I personlly think it would make more sense in El Pirata y El Perico, especially since they hardly use it and it's right across from the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction.

darthjohnny

Original Poster
That would be cool. But there isn't any room to do it like the Blue Bayou at Disneyland by the loading platform.

Unless they can figure out some way to hide it in one of the actual ride scenes (maybe they could blend the Tortuga themed restuarant in the Burning Building scene or have it overlooking the auction scene). :)

kimmychad

MK is the absolute worst park when it comes to restaurants. I hope whoever made that descision gets their head out of their . If this rumor is true of course.:D

i have to disagree, animal kingdoms choices to eat at are horrible. why couldnt they just put one decent restaurant in animal kingdom that served regular food, like steaks or seafood? instead we got rain forest cafe with its mediocre food and horrible service

kurros

i have to disagree, animal kingdoms choices to eat at are horrible. why couldnt they just put one decent restaurant in animal kingdom that served regular food, like steaks or seafood? instead we got rain forest cafe with its mediocre food and horrible service

Like the two table service restaurants opening next month?

Brian_WDW74

well one of the restaurants opening next month will feature asian food and the other is also run by landrys, the same people that run rain forest, just hope the food will be better.

Actually, the one that will feature Asian food is the one run by Landry's. The other one is Tusker House, which will offer a buffet and continue to be operated by Disney. :)

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This seems like it would have been a gold mine. A pirate restaurant? I mean, come on! This would be money well spent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom