No PS available

nicmatt

Original Poster
We will be leaving for our trip in less than 2 weeks and, as usual, I have left things to the last minute and am not able to get any PS reservations that we thought we may like :cry: . Has anyone had any luck with "walk-in" dining, or trying to make reservations when you get into the park?

The Mom

Premium Member
Check some of the other threads, I have usually had good luck if I try a walk in as soon as the restaurant opens, or at an off time. Someone mentioned trying to get into Le Cellier DURING Illuminations, for example.

I have never had a problem getting into the restauarnt in Morroco at the last minute, Of course, I LOVE lamb and mid-eastern cuisine, so it's not a problem. ;)

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Also, the new AK restaurants (Yak/Yeti and Tuskers) just opened up - so they shouldn't be so hard, espcially considering Yak/Yeti isn't taking ressies yet.

DisneyGigi

We were able to change a couple while we were there. We just checked in of the morning to see if what we wanted was available. Some people do cancel so it pays to check in.
Good Luck!

mousefan1972

Yes, what She said! :lol: We did the same thing on our last trip; calling in the morning to see what was available. They open at 7 a.m., so if you're early risers, you may luck out!

Dink5582

When we were there back in September we were able to get reservations on the day at the Chinese Restaurant in Epcot, there were also a few places in MGM where we could have got reservations.

Rob

Scooter

If you stay on a concierge level, chances are good that you can eat anywhere you want. Just be prepared to eat when someone cancels. On our last trip, we stayed at the Contemporary Resort 12th floor and the conceirge kept us informed as to when someone canceled which pretty much allowed us to eat anywhere we wanted as long as we were willing to eat when an opening came up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom