No more free bread at table service....

Tony the Tigger

I don’t typically notice whether or not bread is brought out, but I’m guessing if it was important enough for you to ask, they’d bring you something (?)

TrojanUSC

I don’t typically notice whether or not bread is brought out, but I’m guessing if it was important enough for you to ask, they’d bring you something (?)

No, numerous people have asked and they've been told no.

My guess is it will remain at resort signature restaurants and that's about it. TBD about 'Ohana and places with "notable" bread that people just go there for.

Lilofan

What, are you for real?! You think they are eliminating free bread to save CM jobs, not just out of penny pinching cheapness?
Then you just do not know how Disney operates. They look for ways to restructure and save on expenses before cutting hours and laying off. Penny pinching is wishful thinking.

rle4lunch

Besides saving money, what else does eliminating free bread service do?

1) reduced table loitering
2) enhanced appetizer ordering
3) reduced plate and silverware washing
4) CM servers make one less trip to the table

You just earned your yellow belt in six sigma with your little spaghetti chart.

eliza61nyc

Soon we will discontinue offering free receipts after you make a purchase at Disney Parks®. In order to see your receipt, and to enable returns/exchanges, we will begin charging a modest fee of $5.99 per transaction.

Plus tax
Lol actually I would love if they went to electronic receipts. I get almost everything "e-" receipt. Those paper ones get easily lost and/or destroyed

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom