No more free bread at table service....

Lirael

giphy.gif

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
We're making a fuss about this? Bread is a delicacy in some parts of the world. Disney is being smart by charging for bread. I'm surprised they haven't charged for bathrooms or drinking fountain water yet. God knows they can't afford it, they can hardly afford to upkeep their attraction lineup! Disney is being ran by the most brilliant minds in business, let's cut them some slack.

-Your friendly neighborhood Disney apologist

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
It's not just that Disney is taking away bread, it's all the things over the last few years they've been cutting that are big deals. Entertainment cuts, park hours, staffing, etc.... That's the problem, all while the costs go up drastically.
The person you’re talking to, loves Disney World so much, they bought a home on property. This isn’t going to be a productive discussion.

Benjamin_Nicholas

The person you’re talking to, loves Disney World so much, they bought a home on property. This isn’t going to be a productive discussion.

Correction: The person they're talking to just bought a bigger home in GO, so they technically have two homes on property at the moment.

But that makes me a person who's in love with real estate and good service. Not the theme park.

Big difference.

Benjamin_Nicholas

A comp is when you get something for free. I consider it to be a part of the meal l that I AM ALREADY PAYING FOR.

You'd be wrong. Just because they included it free in the past doesn't mean they have to continue doing it.

Do you get bread everywhere you go when you sit for a meal? I don't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom