No more free bread at table service....

DisneyDebRob

You must not be aware of the uproar when Universal cut the themed butter pats? They still provide bread though with unthemed butter
No more themed butter?? That’s it, I’m out.

As for the bread debate, I enjoy bread especially at a pasta meal. Just don’t touch the bread service at Sanaa that I’m paying a fortune for but will do every time I’m at WDW.

bpiper

A comp is when you get something for free. I consider it to be a part of the meal l that I AM ALREADY PAYING FOR.
Your right....

The bread is factored into the cost of the meal. If they remove it and don't lower the menu prices, then its A PRICE INCREASE.

I wonder how much of a bonus the person who came up with this cost increase got?

Disney here is a revenue tip: Hold classes on how to sneakily make cuts and generate more revenue..... Other businesses would be lining up. You have raised it to an art form.

Lilofan

Your right....

The bread is factored into the cost of the meal. If they remove it and don't lower the menu prices, then its A PRICE INCREASE.

I wonder how much of a bonus the person who came up with this cost increase got?

Disney here is a revenue tip: Hold classes on how to sneakily make cuts and generate more revenue..... Other businesses would be lining up. You have raised it to an art form.
Ways to increase company stock price and shareholder net worth. It's business, not personal.

Calmdownnow

We need a theater of protest activist to make reservations at these restaurants who then extracts from his/her backback a bread basket filled with rolls from Walmart and foils of butter lifted from counter service restaurants, before wandering the tables offering bread and butter to guests who then have to demand bread plates and knives from confused waiters.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Then you just do not know how Disney operates. They look for ways to restructure and save on expenses before cutting hours and laying off. Penny pinching is wishful thinking.
They've slashed nearly everything to the bone. Hours, serving portions, staffing, maintenance, etc...all while continuing to raise prices on the very products they've cut back on.

At what point does "restructuring and cost cutting" stop being an excuse to raise the bottom line? They've kicked this can so far down the road it's no longer recognizeable as a can and they have run out of road to kick it down.

Animaniac93-98

We got another one!

It's like a game of Bingo!

bingo.PNG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom