No more free bread at table service....

disney4life2008

I'm actually not against this. And while people say it's cheap it's actually more work for the kitchen staff to make and or bake bread. And at ts, if you load up on bread you are less likely to eat the paid food. Ohana for example, i make it clear do not give me any bread or drinks. I don't want my ice cold coke unti after I have finished my 3 platters of apps going into the meats.

disney4life2008

For anyone saying will the price decrease? Nope! You can expect an increase and even smaller portions.

I went to Casey's Saturday night. It was close to the restaurant closing. The lady in front of me ordered fries and a drink. The fries literally had 10 fries. If not less. She said to the cm is this an order? To which he replied yes this is standard. She was about to walk away then I went to her and said send it back. The manager came up and apologized. She got a whole new order. But my point is that, we are paying for food, you expect sizeable portions. I have no problem telling them I want my money back.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
They've slashed nearly everything to the bone. Hours, serving portions, staffing, maintenance, etc...all while continuing to raise prices on the very products they've cut back on.

At what point does "restructuring and cost cutting" stop being an excuse to raise the bottom line? They've kicked this can so far down the road it's no longer recognizeable as a can and they have run out of road to kick it down.
When people stop coming and/or eating in the restaurants?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom