No more free bread at table service....

KeithVH

I typically enjoy the food at WDW quite a bit. The last meal I had at Skipper Canteen, for example, far exceeded offerings I remember from the past. I’m sorry things seems so much worse to you than they used to be.

And I think that is part of the whole problem. What is "good" is EXTREMELY subjective. Some people think In-n-Out is fine dining while others think Ruth Chris is just meh. We need an objective scale everyone can use so these comparisons make sense.

Hockey89

I typically enjoy the food at WDW quite a bit. The last meal I had at Skipper Canteen, for example, far exceeded offerings I remember from the past. I’m sorry things seems so much worse to you than they used to be.
The YM steakhouse has never been worse.... The last three trips were terrible and it used to be amazing.
Cal Grill is not what it once was... The sushi I had this summer could have come from the pre packaged section at whole foods... It was appalling...

I do have places I still like, but overall the food quality has tanked since the DDP came into play... We don't need to beat this dead hose....

Hockey89

And I think that is part of the whole problem. What is "good" is EXTREMELY subjective. Some people think In-n-Out is fine dining while others think Ruth Chris is just meh. We need an objective scale everyone can use so these comparisons make sense.
The Olive Garden is good Italian crowd... Can't really have a real convo about food quality...

Chomama

I believe they may have changed course but I didn’t just have a “bakery shortage”. We were told there is no more bread service in the magic kingdom. Our waitress had no knowledge of other parks. My friend even took a copy of the menu with her to go to guest relations and ask what was up but we ended up going home with tired legs from running. We pressed the server AND the assistant/busser and got the same answer. May be over now but it happened!

Club Cooloholic

You are from England.. :) just kidding. Skippers is a great place but one of the dwindling few that seem to have their own flavor so to speak. So many of the menus have been homogenized over the years, just like the bar specialty drinks. Harder to find standouts, and the fact the prices keep going up means expectations do as well.

Last edited:

John park hopper

06-soup-nazi.w190.h190.jpg

DISNEY HEAD BREAD BAKER
NO BREAD FOR YOU

Last edited:

John park hopper

I just got back from a long weekend in WDW, and all the places that should have bread (Coral Reef, Narcoosee's, etc.) had bread.
What would they do with 2 week old stale bread when they reopen-- just getting rid of it. Let them eat bread today for tomorrow --no bread for you. Seriously I hope this no bread was just a rumor

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom