No fastpass showing after Jan 25 for muppets?

TrainsOfDisney

I swear Disney should not remove Muppet Vision 3-D unless they build another Muppet attraction or a muppets land. It would be terrible to have nothing muppets related in any of the parks.

Agreeed. I’m hoping Disney+ helps their popularity. If you watch the classic muppet movies and don’t fall in love with those guys!!!

Does Disney not own the rights to the muppet show?

The Grand Inquisitor

Agreeed. I’m hoping Disney+ helps their popularity. If you watch the classic muppet movies and don’t fall in love with those guys!!!

Does Disney not own the rights to the muppet show?
I believe the do own the rights but certain music and celebrities are probably holding up the show from being on Disney+ due to copyright issues. That's my guess. Yeah I agree I really hope the new show really boots their popularity.

Victor Kelly

In January of 2015 during the marathon week, the theater was 1/4 full at most. It has become a place to rest and take a nap much like Universe of Energy. And hey, the nap is needed😊. The show has remained unchanged since opening. Either update it or lose it. I love the Muppets but this is sad.

mhaftman7

In January of 2015 during the marathon week, the theater was 1/4 full at most. It has become a place to rest and take a nap much like Universe of Energy. And hey, the nap is needed😊. The show has remained unchanged since opening. Either update it or lose it. I love the Muppets but this is sad.
I mean we went this past August and even though it wasn’t at capacity, it was well more than half of not 3/4. I mean we sat not even halfway into the row and most rows were similar.

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
I wish that they could move this and go ahead and expand Star Wars. It feels disconnected with having Star Tours in an odd place. I love both and hope that they continue on in some place else.

Victor Kelly

I am on board with them moving the show to another location in the Studios. But a new film needs to be shot. Update it with more animatronics, better 3D technology. Have characters out front to draw people in. And have a shop that actually has Muppets merch. The current location seems dislocated in its current position. Between Star Wars land and Star Tours, I am telling everyone, the Muppets won't be there much longer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom