Trip Report No Creative Title...Just my Live Trip Report from Disneyland!!

Currently at the St. Louis airport waiting for our 9:20 flight to LAX for our week long stay at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland!

We left Eastern PA on Wednesday morning and traveled to Southern Illinois to visit family. The trip out was great. The kids love road trips!

In the last week, we found out my brother-in-law will be meeting us in Disneyland for the first two days. We usually travel to AZ to see him during our trips out west, so this will be a nice surprise for the kids since they don't see Uncle Pat too often. We also found out my wife's cousin will be meeting us for dinner tonight as well.

Thanks to those who follow along. Ill keep this updated frequently!

RMichael21

Since you've been there for a few days, could you possibly tell me the best way to ride RSR in the morning on a non-extra magic hour day? We are thinking of getting a FS, then hopping in the standby line. Would the standby line be too long by then? Because we are going in such close time frames, I think you could tell me a very accurate answer. :)

PolynesianPrincess

As if I wasn't itching to get to Disneyland already, I log on here today and find this! It's making my desire to go back worse!! :cry: Thanks a lot!!! haha

Screamin' - AWESOME!
Silly Symphony Swings - so fun!
Mickey's Fun Wheel - Scariest thing I have ridden in my life!!!
Monsters Inc dark ride is so well done!
Maters Junkyard Jamboree is fun! My sister and I couldn't stop laughing!
RSR is the BEST done ride in any Disney park I have been to, IMHO. Indy was closed while we were there though so maybe I don't have a fair comparison! lol ;)
We missed Aladdin this last trip :(

Thanks for sharing! Awesome view from your hotel room! We don't have another plan to visit DLR until fall 2015 and we're going back then because we want to see it decorated for the holidays :)

coachwnh

Original Poster
Since you've been there for a few days, could you possibly tell me the best way to ride RSR in the morning on a non-extra magic hour day? We are thinking of getting a FS, then hopping in the standby line. Would the standby line be too long by then? Because we are going in such close time frames, I think you could tell me a very accurate answer. :)
On any day you go to CA at opening, the best bet is to head right for RSR. We didn't get a FP until early afternoon, and we had no problem getting one. The mad rush is definitely not what it was two years ago. The line at 7:30 last night was a reasonable 90 minutes if you had to wait.

coachwnh

Original Poster
As if I wasn't itching to get to Disneyland already, I log on here today and find this! It's making my desire to go back worse!! :cry: Thanks a lot!!! haha

Screamin' - AWESOME!
Silly Symphony Swings - so fun!
Mickey's Fun Wheel - Scariest thing I have ridden in my life!!!
Monsters Inc dark ride is so well done!
Maters Junkyard Jamboree is fun! My sister and I couldn't stop laughing!
RSR is the BEST done ride in any Disney park I have been to, IMHO. Indy was closed while we were there though so maybe I don't have a fair comparison! lol ;)
We missed Aladdin this last trip :(

Thanks for sharing! Awesome view from your hotel room! We don't have another plan to visit DLR until fall 2015 and we're going back then because we want to see it decorated for the holidays :)
As always, loving everything here so far!! Thanks for reading.

smk

Might be time for SMK to find a way to Disneyland, I have been longing to go again for some time now and this report is making it hard for me to hold back planning a trip! Thanks for posting and have a good day!

coachwnh

Original Poster
Big crowds today early in Disneyland. Still waiting for Matterhorn.

image.jpg

Never had to wait this long at a 7 am extra magic hour opening

Last edited:

coachwnh

Original Poster
Might be time for SMK to find a way to Disneyland, I have been longing to go again for some time now and this report is making it hard for me to hold back planning a trip! Thanks for posting and have a good day!
Thanks. It's starting off great! More crowded then we expected, but we can manage :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom