Trip Report No Creative Title...Just my Live Trip Report from Disneyland!!

Currently at the St. Louis airport waiting for our 9:20 flight to LAX for our week long stay at Paradise Pier Hotel in Disneyland!

We left Eastern PA on Wednesday morning and traveled to Southern Illinois to visit family. The trip out was great. The kids love road trips!

In the last week, we found out my brother-in-law will be meeting us in Disneyland for the first two days. We usually travel to AZ to see him during our trips out west, so this will be a nice surprise for the kids since they don't see Uncle Pat too often. We also found out my wife's cousin will be meeting us for dinner tonight as well.

Thanks to those who follow along. Ill keep this updated frequently!

coachwnh

Original Poster
Best part of a summer trip to DL....zero chance of rain!!!!

IMG_1636.jpg

Last edited:

coachwnh

Original Poster
Then it was time for breakfast at the Plaza. The Plaza is similar to the Crystal Palace. Its a character breakfast.

Had to stop for another picture along the way

IMG_1607.JPG

Breakfast characters

IMG_1609.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1625.JPG

One great thing about The Plaza breakfast is the number of characters you see. Hook, Mad Hatter, and Alice were also there, but we didn't get to meet them today. The draw back compared to WDW character meals is that DL is a lot less organized. CMs don't walk with the characters and there doesn't really seem to be a set path the characters follow. We did get to meet more than any character meal in WDW, the this was probably my least favorite experience here of the three times we have done this.

Last edited:

Californian Elitist

Love all your photos, especially the Captain America ones!

Try the goat trick the next time you ride Thunder Mountain. Ask the CM to sit in the back and once you pass the goat with the dynamite in its mouth, stare at it as you go down. I can't really explain the feeling, but it's a neat trick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom