No bottled Cole products at MK

TyrantBoss

Just got back from Disney last night...They have Coke

We bought Coke and Sprite 20 oz bottles while we were there. Everything is fine.

raven

They had found mold in one of the bottles from a local distribution plant so they recalled the bottles and reordered fresh batches to prevent any other potential complaints. Disney was proactive in getting it off the shelves rather than assuming it was a one off.

That is the truth. A guest found mold inside the lid of a coke product and made a huge stink about it at MK Guest Service. Disney pulled all of the products immediately to prevent further complaints.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
That is the truth. A guest found mold inside the lid of a coke product and made a huge stink about it at MK Guest Service. Disney pulled all of the products immediately to prevent further complaints.

The mold could be the lesser of all the evils inside one of those bottles, its the only natural thing in there. :lol:

devoy1701

Funny thing is, after a few weeks, you don't really even miss it.

We've cut most soda out of our diets as well. We don't carry it in the house at all anymore unless we're having people over and will be needing it to mix drinks. But we defintely do miss it sometimes. Sometimes you just get a craving for something bubbly and non-alcoholic to go along with a slice or pizza or hotdog. Sometimes only a nice cola or sassparilla can do the trick!

Captain Neo

If you are drinking the 1000 cans of Coke necessary to make 4-methylimidazole a cancer risk, it is safe to assume that you have bigger problems to worry about. Coke as a cancer risk is yet another "boy who cried wolf" story that will make people ignore credible threats.

Your defending soda like smokers defended cigarettes in the 60s and 70s. There is hard evidence that Soda is bad for you including destroying your teeth, causing long term esophagus problems and heart burn, and weaking your bones. This is in addition to potential cancer risks and a leading cause of diabetes. Even the plastic bottles that many soda products come in is toxic for you.

soda-full.png

MaryJaneP

BIG difference between smokers and soda drinkers is that I don't force you to drink a soda every time I do. If we're gonna lecture/regulate healthy living, people gonna be unhappy with what they gotta do and stop doing.

lazyboy97o

Your defending soda like smokers defended cigarettes in the 60s and 70s. There is hard evidence that Soda is bad for you including destroying your teeth, causing long term esophagus problems and heart burn, and weaking your bones. This is in addition to potential cancer risks and a leading cause of diabetes. Even the plastic bottles that many soda products come in is toxic for you.
That graphic you posted seems to rely on a lot of A contributes some to B which can lead to C which can result in D.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Not hardly. I just like reality, not sensationalized science journalism written by people who do not event remotely understand what they are writing and the inevitable knee jerk reaction by an even more ignorant and gullible public.

phd051809s.gif

bgraham34

Hi all,

I have read somewhere, in a newspaper, that in a scientific research it is found that, cold drinks like coca cola etc are harmful to health.

Even they can cause cancer in some case.:fork:

So i think that it is a good step to keep their fans alive for a long time :p

Regards

Don't worry in about 2 years a study will come out and it will say that a soda a day will be healthy.

Tigger#1

That's kinda like something I read once on how much the tabaco industry actually saves the government in the long term. If none of the smokers died early from smoking related illnesses and lived to a ripe old age. The cost would be much higher with Medicare and retirement homes. Not to mention the lost revenue from taxes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom