No bottled Cole products at MK

07vanquish

There's no way Coke dropped Disney as a sponsor or vice versa, there must be a mistake or they were low on stock, or introducing a new bottle design...right? :lookaroun

donsullivan

Premium Member
Original Poster
What are they serving at the snack carts?

Water.

I have no idea what's going on but no bottled coca-cola products of any kind were available in the park tonight; only fountain. I even checked the shop at TTC and it was all water in the refrigerator there that normally would have the full range of coke products.

Captain Hank

It's a temporary shortage property-wide. Not sure of the reason behind it, but bottled Coca-Cola beverages will be back ASAP. Fountain drinks remain available.

duff527

I read somewhere online the other day that both Coke and Pepsi have to change their recipe slightly in order to avoid having to put a cancer warning on the bottles in accordance with a new law concerning the amounts of one of the ingredients. Maybe supply is low as this changeover happens.

Mikester71

I read somewhere online the other day that both Coke and Pepsi have to change their recipe slightly in order to avoid having to put a cancer warning on the bottles in accordance with a new law concerning the amounts of one of the ingredients. Maybe supply is low as this changeover happens.

Just as I am reading this, the nightly news on the television behind me is talking about how 1 can of pop a day can raise a man's chances of getting cancer by 20% due to all the sugar! Go figure!!! :hammer:

rodserling27

It's because of Disney's new cola product. Called "Walt Disney's Disney World Magic Kingdom Theme Park Beverage: Mick-a-Cola!" Disney's new original soft drink! Featuring six flavors: Red Mickey, Fuzzy Pink Minnie, Green Lime Goofy, Crappy Tasting Donald, Orange Soda Pluto and Blue Berry Fairy.
:slurp::cool:

castlecake2.0

Coca-Cola bottled products are temporarily unavailable do to an issue in the bottling process. They will be available again as soon as possible, untill then Guests can still order Coca-Cola products at locations with soda fountains.

Kramerica

Just as I am reading this, the nightly news on the television behind me is talking about how 1 can of pop a day can raise a man's chances of getting cancer by 20% due to all the sugar! Go figure!!! :hammer:

Good thing I don't drink soda!

Water all the way!

ewensell3

The carcinogen issue would only affect beverages that use caramel coloring. This sounds like a supply issue at the regional bottlers. Any Floridians notice coke products missing at their stores?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Really strange. Coke doesn't seem the kind of company to have supply issues. I wonder if there is some kind of recall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom