Nintendo Switch Friend Codes

Mike S

Original Poster
Nah, I'm EJ... but I see you've figured that out now.

Some of you all have been playing Zelda like crazy, huh? :) I'm trying to 'savor' the experience. Probably won't have another one for at least a couple of years.
I'm over 130 hours in but you wouldn't know that if you took a quick glance at my ingame map. Still haven't done even one dungeon. Exploring is just too fun and addicting.

Damn Koroks...

Brer Oswald

Nah, I'm EJ... but I see you've figured that out now.

Some of you all have been playing Zelda like crazy, huh? :) I'm trying to 'savor' the experience. Probably won't have another one for at least a couple of years.
Did you send me a friend request? I took like a two week break so if I haven't accepted, that's why :hilarious:

Brer Oswald

Oh, you're one of those people that don't do and collect everything a game has to offer to get the most out of it and just goes to the final boss ;)
Haha depends on the game :p! I actually did quite a bit of exploring and side quests before doing the final boss, so 60 hours for me to beat a game is a long time. Generally in games like Mario or Banjo Kazooie, I make it my goal to collect absolutely everything before fighting the final boss!

tcool123

I'm over 130 hours in but you wouldn't know that if you took a quick glance at my ingame map. Still haven't done even one dungeon. Exploring is just too fun and addicting.

Damn Koroks...
I clocked in about 110 hours, high school and finals dont really mix well with playing Zelda. Hopefully I can get back to it during the summer. However on the bright side Ihave done the majority of the sude quests missing only five or so I believe.

Underdog

Same with me and work... :(
Me too. I can take public transportation to work, which has helped with my playing time. Also, I have found that I'm not on my PS4 or X1 as much either.. However, my workload has doubled and the time I was able to use during my commute for playing is now for work... :-(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom