Nine Days & Time Management

Viau

My wife and I purchased a 7 day Park Hopper Plus passes (no kids). We have nine full days to experience Walt Disney World. Will this be enough time to cover everything? (trip is in middle of July) If not enough time, seeking recommendations on what to skip.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin

Seano846

Get a copy of the Unofficial Guide to Disney World.It will answer many of your questions and help you manage your time.

Attachments

• felix-01.gif
    felix-01.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0

Disneynut

It depends on what you mean by "cover everything". With nine days you should be able to see the four major parks at a leisurely pace with some time for relaxation. If you plan to golf and play other sports and want to visit the other resorts, etc. you will have to make some choices. The same would hold true if you are staying off property. The time for commuting to WDW eats up your day.

Upvote 0

Tramp

Dear Viau....

Make sure you go to the bathroom BEFORE you leave the house cuz u won't have time while you're there!

My only recommendation of what to skip is the 'end' of the vacation!

Have a great trip !

Upvote 0

TynkerBelle

It should be plenty of time. Personally, I wouldn't wait on any lines. Try again later. It's always worked for us.
You can also save a lot of time by avoiding as many shops as possible. (Most of them contain the same merchandise anyway.) They are planned out like most retail stores, hard to get around, to produce impulse buying and slow down shoplifters. You can waste 20 minutes trying to get around strollers and register lines and trying to stay together in a busy shop.

Upvote 0

Redbully

it owul
My wife and I purchased a 7 day Park Hopper Plus passes (no kids). We have nine full days to experience Walt Disney World. Will this be enough time to cover everything? (trip is in middle of July) If not enough time, seeking recommendations on what to skip.

Kevin

it would really just be a case of managing your time, the first time i went i was absolutely overwhelmed by it all i would suggest reading some articles to give you an idea
time management

thanks
Dave

Upvote 0

dreamfinder

As mentioned, it really depends on what you mean by everything. Can you see every parade, show, character, ride etc during that time? Probably not. Especially not if you remember that there is DTD, BB, TL, mini golf etc. Can you do most of the major attractions and highlights? Definitely. As a PP mentioned, look into the Unofficial Guide, and possibly a subscription to Touring Plans. Simply by going in with a plan, you can help to maximize your day and minimize your frustration. Doing the research in advance can help you to know what rides you absolutely want to do, and which ones you can/should skip. You may happen to not be a big fan of roller coasters, and could then easily rule out SM, BTMRR, RnRC. Or you may be a Safari guide in real life, and then could skip Kilimanjaro Safaris.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

Kevin

Well, you could go for an entire year and not see and do "everything". :) hee hee But yes, that is a great length of a trip and you will be able to do almost everything. As a planner, I sometimes plan too much so even with a great plan, we don't get everything. :) My recommendations, make a plan and if you don't have it, check out touringplans.com to help you navigate which parks which days and what fast passes to use. Its a real helpful tool. I also love that you have 2 full days with nothing. I was just there for 10 days and I regret not spending more "down" time. I missed out on a lot and I wish we would not have been so anxious to hit the parks and just enjoy the time at the resorts.

Upvote 0

SulleyanBoo

As @disneygirl76 said, you can be there a year and not do and see everything ;) but, my fiance and I did an 8 day trip 2 years ago and were able to see everything that we wanted to see (you will be able to ride all major attractions, see a few nightly shows, and have some r&r time as well at the resort.) Get fast passes if you go to a park in the early morning. 9 days is plenty of time to do this and not get the feeling of pressure that your not going to get to do everything that you want. We went around the end of November too and it was still great. Have a wonderful time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom