Nightmare Before Xmas ride rumor

KrazyKemp

I would like to see this attraction become a reality. I do not think that Disney has used NBC enough at all...

A dark ride would certainly have so much potential, I can just see that "Jack's Mourning" scene, where he is walking up the curly que mountain, and Oogie's lair...in blacklight...

Ooooh....yeah, I want it now...

Number_6

Blue-Lightning said:
Sorry, but I called up some friends of mine who are in the know about MGM studios who happen to work over in the Team Disney building (and you know what that means)

That they work in Custodial and saw some diagrams in the trash? :lookaroun

Jerm

CommandoDisney said:
...anway so i did some research and read about how they are putting TNBC in 3-D like they did with chicken little. since TNBC was not filmed in 3-D where as chicken little was a computer animation which could probably be easily converted, i would imagine TNBC to be tricky? did anyone see the 3-D chicken little? did it look good? i havent even seen the movie at all, perhaps i should do that....

Chicken Little was AMAZING in 3D. From what I have heard about NBC in 3D they are going back to the original print and working off of that. It is the same thing they are doing with Star Wars to make that 3D. It should be really cool but it will be limited in release due to it being done on Disney Digital.

J

KaliSplash

Not a Tim Burton fan at all.

But i agree we need some new stuff at MGM

and if it would put an end to the constant 'can we get Haunted Holiday Mansion in Florida' that seems to pop up here monthly, I'm all in favor!

erasure fan1

Bring on Jack, Sally, Zero and the gang! This is a great idea, I have always thought a nightmare before christmas ride would be fantastic. Disney has so many things it can get ride ideas from its nice to see one thats not Pixar. I love pixar and hope they do monsters inc. I would just like to see a few other things first.

iheartdisney91

a nightmare ride would be reall cool i like nightmare even when it came out when i was 7 lol! if they do this ride that means that they wont have to change the haunted mansion for the holiday because i head alot of complanits:xmas:

DreamFlight911

A MightMareLess Mansion NOOOOOO!

i have to agrree MGM needs new stuff but,

i think its out of place to have it in MGM

I have been DYING to see NightMare Before Christmas in the Haunted Mansion and we are overdue for OUR mansion to be changed

manutdfan1

I think it would be an awesome idea to put a TNBC ride in MGM then like someone else said we wouldnt have to change our mansion during christmas. This ride plus if they put the monsters inc. ride in MGM(NOT IN TOMORROW LAND) then we will be on our way to having a full day park. Also wasnt there a rumor about a cars attraction. Im really exited about that movie.

HoW

DreamFlight911 said:
i have to agrree MGM needs new stuff but,

i think its out of place to have it in MGM

I have been DYING to see NightMare Before Christmas in the Haunted Mansion and we are overdue for OUR mansion to be changed

While I would love to see the Haunted Holiday at the HM, I have pretty much given up on that ever happening. It just seems like we've heard it will not happen too many times. So, this new ride, at MGM would be great! Not only would we get taste of the Haunted Holiday, we'd also get a new attraction at MGM, which is sorely needed. From my point of view, I hope this rumor becomes fact!

DreamFlight911

HoW said:
While I would love to see the Haunted Holiday at the HM, I have pretty much given up on that ever happening. It just seems like we've heard it will not happen too many times. So, this new ride, at MGM would be great! Not only would we get taste of the Haunted Holiday, we'd also get a new attraction at MGM, which is sorely needed. From my point of view, I hope this rumor becomes fact!

True very true

but i like tim burton's version of twas the night(mare) berfore christmas
the ride idea is great you just dont get the story with this ride

The Quest!

Originally posted by Commando Disney

ure not alone i did the same thing. im not very good with acronyms.

...anway so i did some research and read about how they are putting TNBC in 3-D like they did with chicken little. since TNBC was not filmed in 3-D where as chicken little was a computer animation which could probably be easily converted, i would imagine TNBC to be tricky? did anyone see the 3-D chicken little? did it look good? i havent even seen the movie at all, perhaps i should do that....

yea i saw 3-d chicken little...it was pretty awesome, but it didnt seem like it was full blown 3-d (i know, but i cant really explain it)

as for a TNBC ride, that would be awesome.....i personally think MGM is the worst of the 4 WDW parks...Great Mov. Ride is the only thing u have close to a single dark ride there, and im not a big fan of shows

Skippy

I would like to see a TNBC ride somewhere there, especially since having a haunted mansion holiday is not the best idea for florida. With a complete ride, it'll be available to all guests, not just ones that come around christmas.
If they're making additions to mgm, I really hope they think about crowd flow and setup throughout the park. It is such a horrible layout, made worse now that much of the backlot is unused. But I'm sure they will keep this idea in their mind when they decide where to build new rides.

MissK

I'd love a Nightmare Before Christmas ride but I'd hope they'd get Danny Elfman to do the soundtrack for it! Either that or use the existing one.

*hums What's This*

THECARISMINE

I LOVE NIGHTMARE!! I hope they make a ride for it in WDW that would be soooooo sweet. They would also be able to have so much new stuff to buy like they did/do since HMH. THINK OF THE MADDNESS OF IT ALL!!!!:sohappy:

T-1MILLION

MissK said:
I'd love a Nightmare Before Christmas ride but I'd hope they'd get Danny Elfman to do the soundtrack for it! Either that or use the existing one.

*hums What's This*

Right on!...I love Elfman and he would have to do this...
I am also a oingo boingo fan...but thats another story..ha

Yeah an original score would be cool...I still love the post show idea for a nightmare Before Chistmas ride...I think that it would be cool to have different parts showing the music and other work of awesome stop motion animation that goes into it all! It would show how much cooler things like that can be rather than CGI from Pixar all the time..which in my hummble opinion gets old really fast.

jedimaster1227

PhilharMagician said:
Wow, I thought WDC was having rights issues with Tim Burton on the TTNBC. This would be a quite the turn around.

They do, that is the reason we aren't getting our own version of HMH. Burton doesn't want to extend the rights to give MK its own version of the seasonal show.

Number_6

jedimaster1227 said:
They do, that is the reason we aren't getting our own version of HMH. Burton doesn't want to extend the rights to give MK its own version of the seasonal show.

That seems odd, seeing as it went to TokyoDisneyland last year...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom