Night Of Joy 2008 Tickets Now On Sale!

SCRacerX70

Am I the only one who thinks Casting Crowns and Chris Tomlin are really, really, good. Reading this thread makes me feel as if I am, I don't know, a dweeb? for listening to the mainstream music. Perhaps, it just a case of "it goes without saying" type of thing.

Anyway, Student Leadership was at our Church this weekend for a youth conference. (I think they must be based out of Orlando) There was a worship band there lead by a guy named Matt Papa. Check it out, he was uplifting and gifted.

Do any of you NoJ/Universal veterans know if Charlie Hall or Dave Crowder ever play these events?

I just saw Casting Crowns a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed their show. (and I'm hard to impress!)

krankenstein

Am I the only one who thinks Casting Crowns and Chris Tomlin are really, really, good. Reading this thread makes me feel as if I am, I don't know, a dweeb? for listening to the mainstream music. Perhaps, it just a case of "it goes without saying" type of thing.

Do any of you NoJ/Universal veterans know if Charlie Hall or Dave Crowder ever play these events?

Not at all, I love Casting Crown, I totally over looked them. They are really really good live too btw. I love Tomlin too. I am taking the kids to Student Life Camp tis year mainly b/c Tomlin is leading worship the whole week. Crowder normally plays at one or the other. I know the last 2 years he has played NOJ.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom