• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

NFL 2019 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Packers took DE Rashan Gary. Interesting pick. I'll admit I'm not super excited about the pick, but I'll also admit I don't know much about him, so I can't judge. And to be honest, this is the least I've paid attention to the draft since I started following the NFL.

PUSH

Original Poster
And while the Packers have another 1st round pick, I am exhausted from a long day, and we could very well trade back. I think I'm okay going to sleep and finding out in the morning. Good night draft friends!

Lucky

And while the Packers have another 1st round pick, I am exhausted from a long day, and we could very well trade back. I think I'm okay going to sleep and finding out in the morning. Good night draft friends!
They traded up to 21, to get Darnell Savage Jr., DB from U of MD. Played safety there but not the biggest guy.

Lucky

RG3 sent a congratulatory teeet to Haskins, but since it always has to be partly about him, he got in this little shot at Washington: “Don’t give up on him prematurely.”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom