• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

NFL 2018 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Advertisement
Bears expected to sign WR Allen Robinson.

Broncos expected to sign QB Case Keenum.

PUSH

Original Poster
Sad day. Packers released one of my all-time favorite players in Jordy Nelson. I think he can still play. When Rodgers was healthy last season (he played in 5 full games), Jordy had 6 TDs. My favorite plays to watch would be Aaron throwing the back-shoulder fade to Jordy. They had such great chemistry. In return we get Jimmy Graham, who I'm not sold on as a legitimate deep threat anymore. Great red zone target, but hasn't shown he can work the middle of the field recently. And that's where we need help.

Dead2009

Kinda confused as to how Minnesota can let their starting QB that took them to the playoffs go in favor of a QB who hasnt done anything since taking over from RGIII.

PUSH

Original Poster
Don’t fret - when players leave the Jets they tend to excel in every way possible thus leaving fans to question why he was
let go the first place. Of course usually these players sign with the Patriots and even I could excel there.
We also have your old D-coordinator, Mike Pettine.

OneofThree

I'd be shocked if it's not a QB.
It should be a QB but for whatever reason, teams who lack viable talent at the position have routinely failed to address the need. Take the Browns last year -they should have, could have had any QB they wanted -Mahomes, Trubisky, Watson, etc. Instead, they threw away another entire season of development.

Top Bottom