NFL 2018 Offseason Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Sad day. Packers released one of my all-time favorite players in Jordy Nelson. I think he can still play. When Rodgers was healthy last season (he played in 5 full games), Jordy had 6 TDs. My favorite plays to watch would be Aaron throwing the back-shoulder fade to Jordy. They had such great chemistry. In return we get Jimmy Graham, who I'm not sold on as a legitimate deep threat anymore. Great red zone target, but hasn't shown he can work the middle of the field recently. And that's where we need help.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Kinda confused as to how Minnesota can let their starting QB that took them to the playoffs go in favor of a QB who hasnt done anything since taking over from RGIII.

Lucky

Kinda confused as to how Minnesota can let their starting QB that took them to the playoffs go in favor of a QB who hasnt done anything since taking over from RGIII.
He's passed for more than 4000 yards for 3 straight years, playing with a mediocre team.

NYwdwfan

@NYwdwfan, I got your reject in Mohammed Wilkerson. Not sure how I should feel about that.
Don’t fret - when players leave the Jets they tend to excel in every way possible thus leaving fans to question why he was
let go the first place. Of course usually these players sign with the Patriots and even I could excel there.

PUSH

Original Poster
Don’t fret - when players leave the Jets they tend to excel in every way possible thus leaving fans to question why he was
let go the first place. Of course usually these players sign with the Patriots and even I could excel there.
We also have your old D-coordinator, Mike Pettine.

OneofThree

I'd be shocked if it's not a QB.

It should be a QB but for whatever reason, teams who lack viable talent at the position have routinely failed to address the need. Take the Browns last year -they should have, could have had any QB they wanted -Mahomes, Trubisky, Watson, etc. Instead, they threw away another entire season of development.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom