NFL 2018 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Packers win! Back to .500, and arguably our most complete game on offense. Our special teams still struggled, a fumble on a punt return, a blocked punt, and allowed a fake punt to be converted. However, we did convert a fake punt of our own. Next week we should get kick/punt returner Trevor Davis off of IR, which could help some. It's a short week as we play Thursday night in Seattle Tough trip across the country, in that environment, on a short week. But I have confidence in this Packers team. With a consistent running game with Aaron Jones, I think our offense can get clicking.

PUSH

Original Poster
Does anyone else find Tony Romo annoying as an announcer? I don't care what you think they should do... I just want to see what they do.

Lucky

Saints had 509 net yards offense against Bengals and scored 51 points.

T.B. had 501 against Washington and scored 3 points.

NYwdwfan

Rams/Chiefs game moved back to LA due to unsafe field conditions in Mexico City. There was a Shakira concert and some recent soccer games and the turf is just not up to NFL standards.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
A week from tomorrow, I'll actually be sitting in M&T Bank Stadium as opposed to riding past it while going to Camden Yards to watch the Ravens play the Raiders. Pretty freaking excited.

PUSH

Original Poster
Alex Smith suffered a broken leg in the loss to the Texans and will miss the rest of the year. It comes 33 years to the day that Joe Theismann broke his leg with the Redskins and ended his career.

Lucky

Alex Smith suffered a broken leg in the loss to the Texans and will miss the rest of the year. It comes 33 years to the day that Joe Theismann broke his leg with the Redskins and ended his career.
5-5 Cowboys have to be the favorite to win that division.

PUSH

Original Poster
5-5 Cowboys have to be the favorite to win that division.
I want the Redskins to win. First, because I hate the Cowboys. Second, because the Redskins beat the Packers, so that means more competition for the wild card spot.

PUSH

Original Poster
Head coach Jay Gruden says Alex Smith's surgery as a success, and they expect his to be ready for the start of the 2019 season.

PUSH

Original Poster
So last week in fantasy my match up was the top two teams in the league (both 8-1 last week). This week my match up is the two longest winning streaks in the league (I have a 7-game winning streak, my opponent has a 6-game winning streak). I will win them both! :joyfull:

Fun fact: my opponent started 0-4, but has now won 6 straight to go 6-4.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom