NFL 2016 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
The 49ers have hired John Lynch - former NFL safety and Fox analyst - as their general manager.

PUSH

Original Poster
Interesting.

At first I read that as John Gruden and I was really surprised.
Jon Gruden needs to step away from being and analyst. He annoys the heck out of me. I believe it was actually one of your comments about him that made me aware of how annoying he is. Now every time he speaks I notice it. :hilarious:

NYwdwfan

Jon Gruden needs to step away from being and analyst. He annoys the heck out of me. I believe it was actually one of your comments about him that made me aware of how annoying he is. Now every time he speaks I notice it. :hilarious:
Sorry about that!

Dad 2 M & M

Hopefully we can win the big un today.......new Dome opens next year, I could see Atlanta kicking off the season with the Thursday Night Opener in our new Dome against either Green Bay or Dallas. Another possibility would be opening at New England for a Super Bowl rematch.....not a bad way for the NFL to start a new campaign......

ElreTigo

Hopefully we can win the big un today.......new Dome opens next year, I could see Atlanta kicking off the season with the Thursday Night Opener in our new Dome against either Green Bay or Dallas. Another possibility would be opening at New England for a Super Bowl rematch.....not a bad way for the NFL to start a new campaign......
This is atlanta we are talking of and do nothing but choke it is our legacy.

NYwdwfan

So the jersey Tom Brady wore is missing. He said he put it in the bag in his locker and when he returned it was gone. Team personnel did not take it for safekeeping. Not good.

PUSH

Original Poster
It almost has to be a Super Bowl rematch to start next season. If not, then the game could hold a lot less weight later in the season. My guess is it would have been Green Bay in Atlanta had the Falcons won.

Dad 2 M & M

Only in Atlanta.....we had it won.....best team that night.....and then turned into pumpkins....Had the boogie man beat...but just like in a bad B movie....the last 10 minutes....

Dad 2 M & M

This is atlanta we are talking of and do nothing but choke it is our legacy.
There IS a statue of Dominique in front of Phillips...he almost beat Larry once...in the CONFERENCE SEMI-FINALS....other than that, his other four trips to the 2nd round were 2 each 4 game sweeps, and 2 each 4-1 defeats....worthy of a statue....The Braves were closer to zero titles than two

Lucky

Amazing quote:

“As great as today feels… we’re five weeks behind the other teams for the 2017 season” - Bill Belichick

I'm not sure the Jets have started thinking about 2017 and their season ended roughly 17 weeks ago. :rolleyes:

I feel so sorry for him. :( They're 5 weeks behind the other teams, including all those teams with new head coaches, new coordinators, or new QBs who have to learn new systems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom