NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Hindsight Week 2 Injurypallooza Edition: I should have moved Golden Tate into the WR2 position and made Shane Vereen my Flex. Wheaton is killing me. How did my amazing lineup of WRs fall apart already? :banghead:
The only receiver who's doing anything for me this week is Brown. I have Matthews yet to play today, but Keenan Allen has -1 point for me. But even on my bench my receivers have gotten me 0 points.

But I really shouldn't be complaining. I'm projected to win by 30 points right now, and I've really gotten production out of my starters this earlier in the season. My opponent though is slowly gaining on me.

acishere

The only receiver who's doing anything for me this week is Brown. I have Matthews yet to play today, but Keenan Allen has -1 point for me. But even on my bench my receivers have gotten me 0 points.

But I really shouldn't be complaining. I'm projected to win by 30 points right now, and I've really gotten production out of my starters this earlier in the season. My opponent though is slowly gaining on me.
Somehow I'm ahread right now. My opponent has Allen and his RBs (Hill and Stewart) have tanked so far, but he has Aaron Rodgers so any amazing revenge scenario you dream about against the Seahawks coming true will ruin me. Peyton went nuts at the end of the Thursday game on my bench and Vereen is starting to do the same. Everyone else on my bench are my injured starters and a Seahawk WR I'm sitting on because I think he has potential.

PUSH

Original Poster
Somehow I'm ahread right now. My opponent has Allen and his RBs (Hill and Stewart) have tanked so far, but he has Aaron Rodgers so any amazing revenge scenario you dream about against the Seahawks coming true will ruin me. Peyton went nuts at the end of the Thursday game on my bench and Vereen is starting to do the same. Everyone else on my bench are my injured starters and a Seahawk WR I'm sitting on because I think he has potential.
The reason my opponent is gaining on me right now is because the Steelers offense has been on the sidelines most of the 3rd quarter, so Ben and Brown haven't scored any more points since the 2nd. I'm up 70-40 right now, with Ivory, Matthews and the Seahawks kicker to go yet. My opponent has Jason Witten and Lamar Miller, yet. Definitely not over, which is why I'm still uneasy.

PUSH

Original Poster
And all of a sudden it's a 70-50 game for me. Just get back on the field, Steelers offense!

PUSH

Original Poster
And now down to a 15 point projected win. At this rate, by the time the next games start it'll be an even game!

PUSH

Original Poster
68-59 now. If you can't tell, I'm having a mini-panic attack since halftime. I don't like when the tides turn against me!

PUSH

Original Poster
ESPN game tracker must be messed up? It said Wheaton made a catch for -38 yard, then made a catch for 48 yard, then DeAngelo williams ran for a loss of 91 yards???

PUSH

Original Poster
Roethlisberger and Brown have combined for 71 of my 90 points. Jamaal Charles and those two have combined for 92 of my 90 points. I've lost 4 points from Allen and the Bills D, and have gained two from Martellus Bennett. Crazy.

jw24

Deja vu all over again! Why does Eli Manning play like Rex Grossman in disguise?! Two games in a row they gave away and it's the same old, same old! Let me guess, Coughlin is going to come about and say his usual rhetoric about him taking responsibility for the loss yada yada yada. His act is getting old and so is this crummy team!

afar28

The Giants are now the first team in NFL history to lose the first two games of the season while leading by double digits in the fourth. I know that's super specific, but embarrassing nonetheless.
Plus, my underhwhelming RB duo of Cj Anderson (27 yards) and Joique Bell (2 yards!) have screwed me over and I'm down by 60+ in fantasy :oops:. Rough Sunday

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom