Next phase of MyMagic+ testing will remove the Key to the World Card

Blueliner

We're a little behind the curve and although we had gotten a one-page flyer in the mail about getting Magic Bands for our trip next month, I just called yesterday with the question about being able to get regular FP in addition to the FP+ since we'll be park-hopping every day and was told yes, the regular FP will still be available. And now it sounds like they won't...or will they...or...I'm so confused. :confused:

I was told the same thing earlier this week, that I could get a KTTW and use it at the Fastpass machines. I made FP+ reservations based on the assumption I could use the KTTW to get additional paper fastpasses. We will be there November 26-30.

asialeigh

"For some resort guests arriving around October 27 2013"

Who are the "some"? Do they have some deadline to meet with rolling out the MM+ program? It just seems a little premature to end the KTTW with all the bugs in the system.

I am a cast member who is doing a MM+ test on Oct 30 at Saratoga and was sent an email saying I would be among the first to test with no KTTW. So I'm assuming it is going to start out with cast members testing this last roll out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom