Next Gen Mickey to become permanent

drew81

Original Poster
Rumor-

It is expected that Next Gen Mickey will become a permanent addition to WDW sometime next year. From what I heard, it could start in the spring.

MissM

Last visit earlier this month we stopped in hoping to see the new Mickey but nope. I can't wait to experience it in person!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Here's hoping they start a Next Gen Goofy soon! No reason short character's friends should have all the fun. :D

NYwdwfan

I made my family wait on line for 45 minutes to see him on our November trip, because the CM outside TST said he speaks "depending if he is in the mood". So we rolled the dice hoping to get him and he didn't speak. Needless to say after being forced to wait 45 minutes on line for a meet & greet - my husband didn't speak for the next hour. :lol:

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
I enjoyed watching NextGen speak during the MK opening show. I did not take the time to visit the Hall to see him up close. From a distance I loved it!

NoChesterHester

Will there just be one, or will all the Mickey rooms have the articulated head?

Also, any word on similar tech being used for the other characters?

yensid67

No matter how much i watch the videos of the talking mickey, it still creeps me out :roflol: It is a major plus, but it just freaks me out for some reason!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom