Next Attraction For DAK?

JML42691

Don`t get me wrong; it was. It was however planned and announced before construction. Even had some concept art (!)

Camp M/M on the other hand was thrown up whilst the rest of the park, after years of design, was almost physically finished. They had this big space called Beastly Kingdom with nothing to go in it, beastly or otherwise, so decided on a very quick fix. `Somewhere to meet the characters` they thought, not realising the characters would be all over the park lest it turn into another EPCOT Center.
Yet for something that was thrown together last minute, the Lion King show turned out nice (even though the props were from an old parade).

ilikewdw

Have you all been on Spiderman in Islands of Adventure? As much as I love and freak out over WDW, Spiderman is still the best ride out there. AK should put in a ride that rivals/out-does Spiderman. As far as a theme.....

yoda_5729

Maybe I'm alone in this comment.....but where is The Jungle Book characters in Disney World......besides having a failed show in AK, a big statue at Pop Century, and a few characters walking the park....they are really under represented, especially for how successful the movie was.......the same goes for 101 Damatians.

psifreek27

I Think that AK needs a new land...when i picture animal kingdom in my head i notice that it's a circle like magic kingdom, but realize that their "adventureland" is non exsistant. It is the space that houses Camp Minnie Mickey...

Now how I would manipulate that space to provide something new while not needing to get rid of current happenings.

I believe that AK currently only gives a glimpse to "Exotic" animals such as Asia,Africa...dinos...yetis...:lookaroun ...

They need north american animals...such as bears, wildcats, deer, moose etc...

Camp Minnie Mickey is the perfect area to create a "Northern Wilderness" land
especially since they already have pocahontas (a very under utilized disney heroine) I would possibly bring a port over of grizzly river run from dca or some other kind of attempt

would like to hear thoughts

zoomike

They need north american animals...such as bears, wildcats, deer, moose etc...

While I agree that moose are really cool animals, I really don't think that you'll ever see them in the future at DAK. Any new animals that would be exhibited would be ones that would thrive in the Florida weather.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom