New Years Resolutions

TheOneVader

Original Poster
Just curious if anyone here has any New Years resolutions.

<bad joke>
I think my resolution this year will be 1024x768... Unless I get a betetr monitor that can supprot higher (mine sucks). :lookaroun
</bad joke>

My News Years resolution is to play more Battlefield 2... No, seriously, it is...

Woody13

I resolve to:

Let me be a little kinder. Let me be a little blinder. To the faults of those about me, let me praise a little more.

Let me be, when I am weary, just a little bit more cheery. Think a little more of others and a little less of me.

Let me be a little braver when temptation bids me waver. Let me strive a little harder to be all that I should be.

Let me be a little meeker with a brother that is weaker. Let me think more of my neighbor and a little less of me.

Let me be, when I am weary, just a little bit more cheery. Let me serve a little better those that I am striving for.

Let me be a little meeker with the brother that is weaker. Think a little more of others and a little less of me.

Nemo14

Woody13 said:
Let me be a little kinder. Let me be a little blinder. To the faults of those about me, let me praise a little more.

Let me be, when I am weary, just a little bit more cheery. Think a little more of others and a little less of me.

Let me be a little braver when temptation bids me waver. Let me strive a little harder to be all that I should be.

Let me be a little meeker with a brother that is weaker. Let me think more of my neighbor and a little less of me.

Let me be, when I am weary, just a little bit more cheery. Let me serve a little better those that I am striving for.

Let me be a little meeker with the brother that is weaker. Think a little more of others and a little less of me.
Roger Miller?

hcswingfield

1. To get a better job

2. To move closer to WDW (see #1)

3. To visit WDW for extended stay at least twice in 2006

4. To be happy and healthy

darthdarrel

I used to make NEw years resolutions, but I stopped doing that as I would never keep them and then it would depress me that I could not keep them.:rolleyes:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I only make one resolution every year, but keep breaking it...

"I resolve to never again make a New Year's Resolution!"

Oh drat! There I go again! :brick:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

taramarie

This made me giggle!

"I think my resolution this year will be 1024x768..."

LOL....that was great! I have never heard that, mind if I borrow it?

Tara

TheOneVader

Original Poster
taramarie said:
"I think my resolution this year will be 1024x768..."

LOL....that was great! I have never heard that, mind if I borrow it?

Tara

Sure, but I didn't make it up either. Not that anyone else would care...

Tim G

Tramp said:
I have no New Year's resolutions. Why change that which is already perfect.:lookaroun
You shouldn't be so modest...

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woody13

Nemo14 said:
I think we used to have Roger Miller singing that on vinyl too back in the day. Still a nice sentiment.
Probably right. Glen Campbell wrote it but a lot of artists covered it. The Kingston Trio did a very popular version too.

WDWScottieBoy

TheOneVader said:
Just curious if anyone here has any New Years resolutions.

<bad joke>
I think my resolution this year will be 1024x768... Unless I get a betetr monitor that can supprot higher (mine sucks). :lookaroun
</bad joke>

My News Years resolution is to play more Battlefield 2... No, seriously, it is...

Excellent choice for the resolution! :wave:

I decided that I'm going to try to shed some pounds, and this year also starts some firsts for me, which I can't wait for....so I'm going to make them the best!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom