New Year's Eve Announcement?

darthspielberg

Whoo that was...something.

Although they are apparently giving away vacations every day for a while, and I can support that, even if that was a whole lot of hype for a whole lot of nothing.

gccgrad1996

Holy Cow another pathetic announcement

They really do need to fire their marketting department and promotion dept.

Just before reading your post I said to my husband that their marketting and promotion departments need to be fired.

I was not getting my hopes up after their lack of announcements at the D23 Expo in regards to Magic Kingdom. But after their push the last few days I really started to think maybe their was a slight chance it would really be something exciting.

ChristianG

Disney needs to stop making announcements seem big... I didn't even have my hopes up for a big announcement and I was still disappointed...

iceman22

They are staying open for 24 hours.woo hoo.....not

I wasn't expecting much but that's all? Just staying open for 24 hours.Really?

trr1

not only are they open 24 hours on February 29 they are giving a vacation a day untill then for a total of 60 with airfare if over 250 miles

here is a section of what it includes

PRIZES: TOTAL OF SIXTY (60) PRIZES - [ONE (1) DAILY PRIZE FOR EACH DAILY SWEEPSTAKES]:

All prize values are in United States Dollars. Winner's choice of one of the two following trips: [1] a five (5) day / four (4) night trip for winner and three (3) guests (individually, "Guest") (collectively, "Group") to Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, Florida ("City 1") on Sponsor-selected dates ("Trip 1") consisting of the following elements for the Group: [a] hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for four (4) nights; 5-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option, including access to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot® , Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park; [c] a Disney Gift Card with a value of one thousand dollars ($1,000), [d] winner's choice of one (1) of the four (4) following enhancements(collectively, "Enhancements"): (i) Disney's PhotoPass® - including one (1) Disney's PhotoPass® Book, one (1) Disney's PhotoPass® CD and other select Disney's PhotoPass® offerings; (ii) Select Disney Tours with a value up to $500. Restrictions apply; (iii) one (1) Downtown Disney shopping spree with a value of up to $500 or (iv) relaxing Spa experiences with a value up to $500 and [e] if winner's residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from City 1, round-trip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner's residence ("airport of origin") and Orlando International Airport; but if winner's residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from City 1, then round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winners' residence and the hotel and [f] airport/hotel transfers if air transportation is provided. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $6,300, which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares, OR [2] a five (5) day / four (4) night trip for the Group to Los Angeles, CA ("City 2"), on Sponsor-selected dates to visit Disneyland ® Park ("Trip 2"), consisting of the following elements for the Group: [a] hotel accommodations (one standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for four (4) nights; 5-Day Park Hopper® Tickets for admission to Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park; [c] a Disney Gift Card with a value of one thousand dollars($1,000); [d] winner's choice of one(1) of the Enhancements; [e] if winner's residence is located more than two hundred fifty (250) miles from City 2, round-trip coach air transportation between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near winner's residence ("airport of origin") and a Sponsor-selected major airport in or near City 2; but if winner's residence is located two hundred fifty (250) miles or less from City 2, round-trip ground transportation via a Sponsor-selected method between winner's residence and the hotel and [f] airport/hotel transfers if air transportation is provided. ARV: $6,000, which will vary depending upon points of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. Total ARV of all Prizes: $378,000. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the winner's residence and any airport of origin, alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. All terms and conditions of the Gift Card are applicable. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor's approval. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. A Winner must take either Trip 1 or Trip 2 on Sponsor's selected dates between June 1, 2012 and June 1, 2013, or Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor's discretion, awarded to an alternate winner at Sponsor's sole discretion. Travel must be made through Sponsor's agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the winner with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with a prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by May 30, 2012, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom