New Year's Eve Announcement?

mcompanik

For those of us that are NOT going to be there during that time frame, this announcement STINKS!:brick:
So what about the rest of the year?:shrug:

joe80x86

Also gotta love the fine print regarding the free day. "Number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited."

I Love the 24 hour thing, but it is only 6am Feb 29 to 6am March 1.

But Epic Fail on the "Another Day" promo.

mrssparrow

its amazing how accuracy is lost in this world now. It specifically said on the official disney page to tune into the show at 11pm....
yet nothing but local news.
I completely agree with you, it is the lack of accuracy that has me amazed in every way. How can a worldwide dominant leader in entertainment have a failure like this in announcing something like this. Granted they weren't announcing a 5th gate or anything, but for their website to announce and tell us to watch a show and then it not happen is ver disheartening and a regular occurrence in today's society.

Scuttle

For those of us that are NOT going to be there during that time frame, this announcement STINKS!:brick:
So what about the rest of the year?:shrug:

I agree. If I wasn't a local I would be a little upset. Having said that being at the MK at 5am is going to be amazing. I can't wait.

asianway

The emphasis on leap year makes me wonder if there was some truth to the posting on micechat about a 24 hour party at DL on Feb 29, maybe a dual coast event?

From post 15-do I get a cookie?

Seriously, what are the odds there's going to be something cool going on? Or will there just be 2 day parades, 9 street parties, and 15 castle shows?

Greenkai3000

One More Day

I'd love to be able to attend! :eek: :slurp: :hammer:

My guess is that both parks will be extremely busy on 2/29 . So, is it safe to assume that it's best to go to WDW (as opposed to DL) since there are 3 other parks to go if it gets too crowded at the MK?

Way to go Disney it says enter contest now. I tried and it says sweepstakes inactive. Way to Blow Disney! Another nice way to treat your AP and DVC people too! :fork:

Mickey92

So,

Surely it will be open for more than 24 hours because it says it starts at 6:00 on the 29th.. what about the next day when the 24 hour day finishes, thats the next day of normal opening for Disney.. Will they close it at 6:00 on March, 1? Or open at normal time?? :/

disney fan 13

So,

Surely it will be open for more than 24 hours because it says it starts at 6:00 on the 29th.. what about the next day when the 24 hour day finishes, thats the next day of normal opening for Disney.. Will they close it at 6:00 on March, 1? Or open at normal time?? :/

i want picks of the parks opening the next day.

think of poor monerail :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom