I hope this is Mrs. Lightbeer. :( :(

No it's Mr Lightqueer.........................not

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 289

Goofster

jrriddle said:
Or maybe because we keep beating up on people for starting new threads and not using the "search".

Very true, very true. I'm not going to deny that I'm loving this blast from the past though. Tramp, NowInc...those were/are some good guys, the pioneers of this board. Good times.

goofyfan13

Alright, it's only a matter of time now before monorail and harry potter threads get bumped(The ones that haven't been locked).

jrriddle

goofyfan13 said:
Alright, it's only a matter of time now before monorail and harry potter threads get bumped(The ones that haven't been locked).

Oooo spooky
Go read the "New Attraction" thread.

onholiday

I think that if and when they ever add a new pavilion, they should work on more diversity. It's supposed to be the World Showcase, and there are only 4 of the 7 continents represented. I'd hope to see something from South America, and a few more African countries. I'd love to see some places like Brazil and maybe South Africa. I think that for it to be considered a real World Showcase they shoudl Showcase the whole world. Also, even though it would be really hard/probably boring, an Antarctica pavilion would be cool. With little penguins and cute things. An Australia pavilion should also definitely be added, and I'd love a Spain one, and I think Switzerland would be a good idea!

Weren't the original plans for Epcot to have two lagoons, a walkway being where the US pavilion is now going into another lagoon with pavilions all around it, or am I making that up?

jrriddle

onholiday said:
I think that if and when they ever add a new pavilion, they should work on more diversity. It's supposed to be the World Showcase, and there are only 4 of the 7 continents represented. I'd hope to see something from South America, and a few more African countries. I'd love to see some places like Brazil and maybe South Africa. I think that for it to be considered a real World Showcase they shoudl Showcase the whole world. Also, even though it would be really hard/probably boring, an Antarctica pavilion would be cool. With little penguins and cute things. An Australia pavilion should also definitely be added, and I'd love a Spain one, and I think Switzerland would be a good idea!

Weren't the original plans for Epcot to have two lagoons, a walkway being where the US pavilion is now going into another lagoon with pavilions all around it, or am I making that up?

Russia would be my pick, that was cool concept art.
I would rather see new attractions for the existing countries.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Here is a good rule that should be followed

If the OP's account has been suspended please do not bump the thread.

onholiday

jrriddle said:
Russia would be my pick, that was cool concept art.
I would rather see new attractions for the existing countries.

Oh, Russia would be so cool! There's so many countries they could have and do amazing things with, I just wish someone would take the initiative and find the sponsors to do it!

CrashNet

Ok, it was a mistake the first time. Funny the second time. But this is getting old. These threads were created literally YEARS ago. If you want to discuss them, create a new thread. Please refrain from bumping very old threads for the sake of bumping them.

jrriddle

cac2889 said:
Ok, it was a mistake the first time. Funny the second time. But this is getting old. These threads were created literally YEARS ago. If you want to discuss them, create a new thread. Please refrain from bumping very old threads for the sake of bumping them.

It an evil circle.
If someone creates a new thread about an old subject everyone jumps on them saying "We discussed this a million times, use the search function!"
But I see your point too. "Any new news on this" is not a good reason to start up an old thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom