New World of Dreams VIP tour

RSoxNo1

Just doing some math on the "worth" of this tour, leaving it just to Magic Kingdom.
TS breakfast for 6 at Cindy's ~$50 per person + Drinks = ~$350
Lunch at Skipper Canteen ~$35 per person + Drinks = ~$250
Dinner at Be Our Guest $55 per adult and $35 per child + Drinks ~$350
Meals=$950

Tickets w/ Park hopper for 4 adults and 2 children during the busiest time of the year (assuming it's included) $1,165.12

Magic Kingdom dessert party (assuming it's included) for 4 adults and 2 children = $410

Assuming 2 attractions per hour average (things like tea cups will be quicker, carousel of progress slower, plus walking and shopping time) = 24 attractions * 6 people = 144 line skips.

Total "value" before line skips = $950+1,165.12+410 = 2,525.12.
Cost per line skip = $65.80 +taxes (does not include the value of park to park service, tour prices or value of the Cidy Suite)

If it does not include dessert party or tickets...
Cost per line skip = $76.74 +taxes (does not include the value of park to park service, tour prices or value of the Cidy Suite)

It is an extremely expensive cost, but I'm sure they will have no trouble selling it to the uber wealthy.
I think you're thinking about this all wrong.

Things that you can do elsewhere that already have prices attached to them should be largely eliminated. Even Chef's table at Victoria and Alberts should probably be dismissed. I would want to maximize time doing things I can't normally do, so I don't want to waste 4 hours eating or pay $2K a head for front of the line access. The Ultimate day of Thrills is much less.

TrojanUSC

I think you're thinking about this all wrong.

Things that you can do elsewhere that already have prices attached to them should be largely eliminated. Even Chef's table at Victoria and Alberts should probably be dismissed. I would want to maximize time doing things I can't normally do, so I don't want to waste 4 hours eating or pay $2K a head for front of the line access. The Ultimate day of Thrills is much less.

However, the things you'd want to do on this tour are not included. Those blue sky experiences aren't available.

It's basically a standard VIP tour ($425-625/hour) with the following added:

• Priority, front-of-line access in lieu of Fastpass® access.
  • Piecemeal already existing aspects of other tours onto this one (i.e. visit the utilidor, see an animal habitat behind the scenes, etc)
  • Visit the castle suite, if desired.
  • Guaranteed restaurant reservations and inclusive food (though standard tours already get preferred table service reservations).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom