New WDW Monorail T-Shirt

NewfieFan

Ok the next question is...

Does this come in a ladies fitted style or is the shirt a small make?

A small standard tee is still a little big for a petite frame! :(

MissM

Am I missing something with the spanish though? Is this some sort of subculture Disney-ism I am missing?
Apparently. It's just humorous and has become a bit of a funny thing for non-Spanish speaker Disney fans to recite along with the spiel. There was even a pin released a few years back with the same phrase on it. It's just one of those funny Disney "things."

Ok the next question is...

Does this come in a ladies fitted style or is the shirt a small make?

A small standard tee is still a little big for a petite frame! :(
I've never seen the red style in a fitted. I bought a medium in that one and use it as a casual around the house/sleep shirt. Sadly, I wouldn't expect the updated version to be fitted either. (There's a distinct lack of fitted styles in the more fun themed shirts like this. I feel your pain as well being a petite framed woman myself!)

DisneyparkFreak

You can also get them at disneystore.com. However beware they shrink and become tight fitting really quick so make sure you buy a size or 2 larger. I'm just sayin.

mp2bill

This is a cool shirt. I'm glad previous posts explained the Spanish. I forget...do they say, "Please stand clear of the doors" in other languages? If so, I think it'd be cool to have them all on there.

NewfieFan

I've never seen the red style in a fitted. I bought a medium in that one and use it as a casual around the house/sleep shirt. Sadly, I wouldn't expect the updated version to be fitted either. (There's a distinct lack of fitted styles in the more fun themed shirts like this. I feel your pain as well being a petite framed woman myself!)

Me and you... we'll start a campaign! "More cool tees for the petite framed woman!!!" Chant with me now!

It really does bug me that the "cooler" tees are a men's/boxer style!

I did however find the most awesome "It's a Small World" tee on my last trip in March! Nice and fitted... very pretty!

ERich2010

Am I missing something with the spanish though? Is this some sort of subculture Disney-ism I am missing? The last time I checked WDW was located in the good old USA. I AM NOT a racist or anti-semite so please do not take it there, I am just a guy who gets tired of pressing "1" for english.

not sure how someone would have called you an anti-semite...

haha

Horizons1

Original Poster
Jealous of what? Someone who sits on a message board all day with 1,800 posts?

No I'm not jealous of not having a life, but thanks for the vote of confidence :brick:

Boy, you're a special one aren't you. Back up, hoss and take a look. I've got nearly 1,800 posts accumulated over the course of eight years. That's certainly sitting on a message board all day! Boy, you got me figured out!

Trying to start fights on a forum about WDW because you're a lonley little boy? Sounds like you are one who lacks a life. But it's ok. We all have a purpose in this world. Yours is just being a very special person. :sohappy: Go you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom