New WDW Monorail T-Shirt

mickey2008.1

Always wanted to buy one before, but the castle kept me from doing it, may have to now. I also like the the monorail is going in the opposite direction, unless mickey is is waving from the end of the train as to say good bye.

Hrudey3032

Boy, you're a special one aren't you. Back up, hoss and take a look. I've got nearly 1,800 posts accumulated over the course of eight years. That's certainly sitting on a message board all day! Boy, you got me figured out!

Trying to start fights on a forum about WDW because you're a lonley little boy? Sounds like you are one who lacks a life. But it's ok. We all have a purpose in this world. Yours is just being a very special person. :sohappy: Go you!

most likely he is afraid to admit he is wrong.the castle was DL's version when we went last year.

fyi 1800 posts = 225posts in a year not even 1 a day :shrug:

Cynderella

Great lookin' shirt! Is that the AK Tree of Life on it? I didn't know the Monorail stopped at AK.

Is that where the new spur ends? Sweet!

That hat is on there too. I guess the monorail is just another "icon" that is Disney World. :shrug: I think it's a really cute shirt. I taught my whole family how to say the spanish part because they would butcher it all the time and it drove me nuts. So I asked my Spanish teacher how to say it properly. Wish they would have had this shirt 10 years ago, would have saved me some work!! :lol:

larathydo

Found this at the Boardwalk yesterday. I'm not a big fan of these types of T-shirts, but I do love that it has the original WDW logo. That, and it's got the RIGHT castle this time.

Photo07251451.jpg

Hey, Just wondering if anyone has been to the parks recently and has still seen this particular type of tshirt design? I love the retro logo in addition to all the park icons instead of just the Magic Kingdom one used previously.

I think I read on this forum that people saw it in shops around Main Street USA and also MouseGear in Epcot. Is there anywhere else that it is sold? I'll be heading down next week so I hope this isn't a limited edition kinda shirt. :hammer:

Mr Bill

If the Tree of Life and BAH are on a monorail T-shirt does that mean we're getting an expansion soon? It's foreshadowing right?!
:lookaroun

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I just know that this trip in December I've already got 2-3 "retro" shirts picked out that I'm buying. This one FOR SURE, the Mr. Toad one, and most likely Dreamfinder / Figment (I have a solo Figment one, but I needs me some Dreamfinder).

Does everyone else read this shirt in "the voice" everytime they see it? Somehow I can barely remember things that happened not even 5 years ago, but this just flat out RINGS of childhood 25 years ago, riding from the Ticket and Transportation Center, just minutes away from the MK. I can still hear the voice reading this warning, and it makes me smile.

LSU_Tigger

The grey and red do shrink because I own 2 of those after the first one shrunk down to my wife's size. The sad part is I never paid attention to the castle until now so thanks, and I will be getting a new one because it looks very good. My wife will hope this one shrinks so she can get a new one too. :lol:Thanks for the posting of this

EvilQueen-T

This is the one you are talking about, and the one that I made a reference to in my original post.

Por%20favor.jpg

lol i have this same shirt. i bought it for my husband as a joke because the saying stuck in his head like a bad song when we were there staying at the gf for our anniversary a few years ago. i thought the shirt kind of silly and thought i might be the only one to buy it. love it that there are others out there who think its fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom