New WDW fanatic is coming.

yankspy

Original Poster
I have not been on these boards as much as others but I feel like I have made some friends recently. I hope to meet some of you one day at WDW. To those of you who do not know my name it is Jimmy. I just wanted to share some great news. My wife is pregnant with our first and she is due March 14th (Hopefully 15th). I am trying not to worry and as a true fanatic I am already thinking about the kid's first trip. Being a man, I have no idea about these things so I hope I can bother all the mothers on here occasionally with dumb questions.:D Anyway, here is a pic from 12 weeks, I think. Not much to see but you know the saying, "This thread is useless without pics". :lol:

picture.php

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Congrats! I'll quote on of my favorite movie lines for new parents...

"You have taken your first step into a much larger world"

DormaNesbit

Congratulations Jimmy!!!!!! The first child is soooo scary but that goes away quickly and then it's the best job you will ever have! I speak on the experience of having three kids myself!

Dorma (aka Mari)

yankspy

Original Poster
Many congrats for you, Jimmy! :sohappy:

Will you do a WDW themed room for the little tyke?
I have not thought about that yet. Hmm... land on one wall, sea on another... you see where this is going. ;):lol:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. I appreciate it.

EPCOT.nut

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I read this thread title as "New WDW Fantasmic is coming" and I thought JEESH another freaking Fantasmic rumor thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope your new addition can read better than I can!

:eek:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I read this thread title as "New WDW Fantasmic is coming" and I thought JEESH another freaking Fantasmic rumor thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope your new addition can read better than I can!

:eek:
You is such a cute little girl the you don't need to know none of that reading stuff.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom