New WDW Experiences? Just took a survey online.

GrumpyFan

All of this sounds very interesting to me, and I hope some of it makes it from concept to reality. It sounds like they're planning to use some of the Living Character Initiative mixed with RFID to give the guest a truly unique experience.

The price at this point is completely irrelevant, but I'm sure it will not be cheap. They're not going to spend a billion plus dollars and not get any kind of return.

The question in mind though, will be how do they maintain it. Technology such as this is still in its infancy, and will surely require some efforts and money to keep it working correctly. The last thing I would want to see is blank screens or non-functioning features of this in the parks. It makes me think of something along the lines of Max Headroom. :lol:

PalisadesPkteer

Watch out! Big Brother (AKA RFID) is watching you!

Some of the EPCOT stuff sounds interesting but I can not afford the extra cost. I barely have enough for the trips I do take just for Room, Air travel, park tickets and food.

Would like the technology to be used to enhance the Kim Possible Showcase Adventure.

How cool would it be to have a personalized adventure with Kim Possible.

mhaftman7

If this was an option, I believe the hardest part would be deciding between the Muppets or the Incredibles. But it all really depends on the price. I can't imagine that it would be a flat fee. More likely a per person per day. You can't charge a family of five for one day the same as a family of five for a week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom