New water-side restaurant 'Spice Road Table' coming to Epcot's Morocco Pavilion?

ToTBellHop

It is counterintuitive that as America gets fatter, World Showcase gets narrower. How will all of the RV scooters and SUV strollers get past to go from one pre-scheduled activity to the next?

Rob562

One thing I'm noticing is the tower with apparent windows on the Japan side of the building. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say this is the new permanent home to the show tech for the Mo"Rockin stage. (It's a random podium under an umbrella off to the side right now)

-Rob

MaryJaneP

It is counterintuitive that as America gets fatter, World Showcase gets narrower. How will all of the RV scooters and SUV strollers get past to go from one pre-scheduled activity to the next?

Really, I am just joking, but passage may only be by FP+ or they will install a traffic light and put markets on all four corners, to maximize $.

Mukta

The newest update still doesn't mention an opening date. I am guessing that they will not have it ready by my Dec 13-16th trip.

Polydweller

Its nice looking, but that is going to be one narrow stretch of promenade through Morocco. I see the mistake of narrow walkway=traffic nightmare (as seen daily in Mexico) has not been learned.
We were there in Oct with construction walls up and it wasn't narrower then. It just took up the space of the old shop area and where the waterwheel feature was. It should be about the same width and the walkway shouldn't be narrowed.

Also, they have built a new stage for Morrocan across the walkway and it's back a bit so it won't be anymore restrictive than in the past.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom