New Walt Disney World Website

bsiev1977

I tried switching over, but for some reason the new system won't recognize my confirmation number.

I called the rez number listed on the page, and the girl I talked to said that on her end they're getting used to the new system.

Really no hurry for me on this, my trip isn't for 357 more days:(

Pooh'sBuddy

Me too! Don't know what the deal is? o_O

I'm guessing bugs. I tried to update my profile and got some kind of message that I couldn't get out of. I had to clear cookies and log back in. Fortunately, I got a pop up for a survey. :) So, I gave them feedback.

I was able to find our room ressie but not our ADRs.

Pooh'sBuddy

Sweet. Update my profile. Their terms and conditions page is almost as long as iTunes. Nice that it had my ap associated with it, maybe I'll finally start receiving those e-mails and not just the Disney DVD ones. Oh and my character is Carl Fredricksen hehe.

I didn't see Pooh, so mine is Pluto.

MRGEFF

I'm guessing bugs. I tried to update my profile and got some kind of message that I couldn't get out of. I had to clear cookies and log back in. Fortunately, I got a pop up for a survey. :) So, I gave them feedback.

I was able to find our room ressie but not our ADRs.
We had the opposite problem. Got adrs but could not bring up room reservation. Hopefully bugs will be worked out soon. Going in 74 days

awoogala

When I went to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/, it had a option towards the top to switch to a new website format, that looks very nice :)
looks nice, but nOTHING on it works. I have been on there for an hour. why would you go live with this when it is in such rough shape? I have been signed out 3 times, it can't retrieve any reservations (god forbid they just show up on the new site, after they were painstakingly registered on the other site), and it keeps jamming up, resetting, and generally a buggy disaster.

G00fyDad

What a DISASTER!

Went into the new site tonight. Site had no knowledge of upcoming Reservations - I had to key 'em all in by hand. No ability to add AP info. No link to the AP site (just keeps asking you to register an AP that is already registered).

I bailed - and the best part is that ONCE YOU GO HERE, your browser gets "cookied" so you can't get back to the old, WORKING site without purging cookies.

Just once, I wish WDW IT would actually perform some quality testing :(. I would strongly advise folks to AVOID this thing until it is fixed.

Mine seems to work just fine. And if you need to remove the cookie for Disney, all you have to do is open your cookies search for Disney which should be right at the "D"s and delete it. You don't have to purge all your cookies.

Alison1975

looks nice, but nOTHING on it works. I have been on there for an hour. why would you go live with this when it is in such rough shape? I have been signed out 3 times, it can't retrieve any reservations (god forbid they just show up on the new site, after they were painstakingly registered on the other site), and it keeps jamming up, resetting, and generally a buggy disaster.

Everything has worked for me that I need..

ibaw

Found this interesting information in the Terms and Conditions... "You are required to convert paper tickets and passes in order to make and use FastPass+ selections. Once you convert a ticket or pass you will no longer be able to participate in the standard FASTPASS service upon arrival at the parks."

Let the discussions begin...

EpcotCenter82

Another interesting observation - the nonexpiration option is no longer available when purchasing WDW tickets on the new site, just park hopper and water parks & more. Wonder if this is just an error or if the nonexpiration option has "bit the dust"?

awoogala

I'm n chrome and its fine for me
shut it down and tried again with other reservations. still cannot find any of them. ed I changed to the new site, since all my reservations were showing on the old one. I keep entering, it keeps telling me that it can't find them, the reservation doesn't exist, etc.
Then the lovely idea that my phone and reservation don't match. As I am copying them directly from my confirmation emails, I am assuming it's a glitch.

G00fyDad

shut it down and tried again with other reservations. still cannot find any of them. ed I changed to the new site, since all my reservations were showing on the old one. I keep entering, it keeps telling me that it can't find them, the reservation doesn't exist, etc.
Then the lovely idea that my phone and reservation don't match. As I am copying them directly from my confirmation emails, I am assuming it's a glitch.

Open your cookies location and delete the disneyworld.disney.go.com cookie.

G00fyDad

That made me laugh.

Go to the top right and click on the three horizontal lines and then click on "settings". This will open a new window. Click on "show advanced settings" at the bottom of the screen.

Scroll to Privacy and click on "content settings" then "all cookies and site data...". Once in here type in disney in the search box and when you see disneyworld.disney.go.com then remove it.

awoogala

That made me laugh.

Go to the top right and click on the three horizontal lines and then click on "settings". This will open a new window. Click on "show advanced settings" at the bottom of the screen.

Scroll to Privacy and click on "content settings" then "all cookies and site data...". Once in here type in disney in the search box and when you see disneyworld.disney.go.com then remove it.
I did all of that.. and apparently, it got me back to the old website now. lol
Which is fine.. maybe I will try later on my pc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom