New Walt Disney World Website

dreamscometrue

Me too.....i am not getting the option either :(

Are you in Canada, US, UK or elsewhere? (Edit: I just saw that you are in England. :))

I get the same webpage as in the photo that @danlb_2000 posted, but the bar above always only shows...'Disney Online>Disney Parks'. Although I'm in Canada, I click 'USA:English' website instead of 'Canada:English', but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Maybe it somehow is limited only to people living in U.S., but I don't know enough about websites, servers, etc. to understand how that can be since I can go to the 'U.S.A.:English' website.

Cmdr_Crimson

It looks great..My only gripe is when you check your reservations it doesn't show your Disney Magical Express Information..Just your package or room reservation..

Jo DeVil

Are you in Canada, US, UK or elsewhere? (Edit: I just saw that you are in England. :))

I get the same webpage as in the photo that @danlb_2000 posted, but the bar above always only shows...'Disney Online>Disney Parks'. Although I'm in Canada, I click 'USA:English' website instead of 'Canada:English', but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Maybe it somehow is limited only to people living in U.S., but I don't know enough about websites, servers, etc. to understand how that can be since I can go to the 'U.S.A.:English' website.

Yes in the UK, Me too... not a clue on websites...:rolleyes: lol really want to see it...

WDWBryan

Sweet. Update my profile. Their terms and conditions page is almost as long as iTunes. Nice that it had my ap associated with it, maybe I'll finally start receiving those e-mails and not just the Disney DVD ones. Oh and my character is Carl Fredricksen hehe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom