News New Villains Show Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2025

DisDude33

This is an odd choice to me considering villains are coming to MK. I have lots of questions but am also very excited to see the new show when it comes out next year!

PS. Just my luck that the Cars show will end just a couple days before my next trip and my 2 year old is in a major Cars phase. lol

Gusey

So I spot Magic Mirror, Jafar, Maleficent, Hook, Cruella, Hades, Yzma, Queen of Hearts, Scar but I can't work out who this is:
1725391911976.png

UniversalIsMid98

In the Parks
Yes
Hoping something will happen in terms of the Disney Jr theater, because the current show right now is pretty much the same production and hasn’t changed out any of the characters and shows represented as all four shows represented have all ended/cancelled, but with the new Villains show coming soon, hopefully the Disney Jr show will be the next to get a facelift(with a new Mickey story, alongside Sofia, Dottie, and Mira all appearing) or replaced completely(focusing just on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse story/plot)

MagicHappens1971

Hoping something will happen in terms of the Disney Jr theater, because the current show right now is pretty much the same production and hasn’t changed out any of the characters and shows represented as all four shows represented have all ended/cancelled, but with the new Villains show coming soon, hopefully the Disney Jr show will be the next to get a facelift(with a new Mickey story, alongside Sofia, Dottie, and Mira all appearing) or replaced completely(focusing just on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse story/plot)
I wouldn’t expect that building to even exist in its current form in the next 3-5 years

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom