New videos of Upstairs Imageworks!

Cmdr_Crimson

This is probably the most walkthrough video of the upstairs I've seen. Most of the seem to stop halfway through the rainbow corridor..

Xethos

I'm surprised their isnt more preventing people from wandering around up there. If the guy in the video tripped and fell on anything and ended up injuring himself (even though it would be completely his fault) he would still get a lawsuit going against Disney and probably win. There were a few areas with poor lighting, I'm surprised cast members are allowed to wander there as well.

The Empress Lilly

It's not for me, I'm asking this for a friend! But...what are the odds of being let off the hook if you're caught upstairs, and what that you get kicked out of EPCOT? :lookaroun

Would they prevent me...erm, my friend, from entering a Disney park again? :cry:

spock

Funny, dude just acted like he owned the place. How is his book, good read?

Personal opinion, but I found the book, Dark Side of Disney, to be a terrible waste of money (and it was only a few bucks at that to download it to my Kindle).

rufio

Personal opinion, but I found the book, Dark Side of Disney, to be a terrible waste of money (and it was only a few bucks at that to download it to my Kindle).

Agreed. I suffered my way through it and it wasn't at all what I was hoping for.

Cmdr_Crimson

I could see a cocktail lounge or a restaurant located up there since it seems like it will never revert to what it once was.

Oooh Figment-ini's and One Little Sparks sound like a taste buds imagination of awesome..
1282786204310.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom