New videos of Upstairs Imageworks!

draybook

These videos and videos promoting people breaking laws are foolish. I wish Disney would throw the book at the people, and I use that term loosely, to teach them a lesson.

It's not "cool", its breaking the law.

Jimmy Thick- All fun and games until someone breaks their neck

I didn't see any "No Trespassing" signs, so exactly how is this illegal?

bgraham34

Funny, dude just acted like he owned the place. How is his book, good read?

I was a bit disappointed in the book. It was shorter that I was anticipating. Not exactly sure why the title is called the dark side of Disney. I was there more more stories about backstage but it was lacking more.

sublimesting

I figured as much when someone mentioned her impressive lack of self-esteem. It was a funny comment, but a sad situation. :(

I didn't say "sleazy girl with the tattoos." I didn't mention tattoos at all. Another poster was talking about her own tattoos and personal problems, or possibly her lack of them. I said she looked sleazy and attention-seeking.

That girl looks so young to be mixed up in all that. So sad. :(. Shame on the people who take advantage of mixed up young girls!

I hope she gets some help. the best part of being young is the ability to turn it all around and have a good life.

One should only take advantage of mixed up young girls if you are sponsored to do so and they are uneducated eastern European gymnasts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom